The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Colorworks paintings?

Cireous
Cireous
✭✭✭✭✭
Please tell me the new paintings in the Colorworks building within the Elsweyr DLC are being looted in chests by players. Has anyone found any of these yet? Or are they another tease of something we either cannot have or have to pay for with crowns?
QhS44mT.pngfhz8bM0.png
QzSI30V.png
rHm15ig.png
pfGCaow.png
T1aNUZo.png
  • carly
    carly
    ✭✭✭✭
    Haven't run across any yet but they are beautiful and I definitely want them. There are so many cool housing items in this expansion - I'm hoping they're going to surprise us and offer them up at some point!
  • Cireous
    Cireous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    carly wrote: »
    Haven't run across any yet but they are beautiful and I definitely want them. There are so many cool housing items in this expansion - I'm hoping they're going to surprise us and offer them up at some point!
    I love the one with what looks like a temple visible through an archway.
  • Sporvan
    Sporvan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, I don't know why they didn't include these in Northern Elsweyr / Southern Elsweyr lockboxes... It would be awesome to have these.