The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

PC EU lag is back

Pauls
Pauls
✭✭✭✭✭
Game let me log in only to enjoy 999+ ping and freeze for a solid 30-40s before kicking out to starting screen.
Is that a performance update we were expecting, as you said?
  • UrbanMonk
    UrbanMonk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dammn...I'm on my way back to home from office...and you already got my hopes high to get some quality game time tonight.
    Urban.Monk

-Monk I- Magden- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Tsürügi- MagBlade- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
    -Bantam Bomber- MagPlar- AVA28
    -Hot Nöödle- MagDK - AVA37
    -Pablo Necrobar- StamCro- AVA24

youtube.com/c/UrbanMonkGaming
    Easiest mDK for vMA and vVH- https://youtu.be/dUxQO1FO1XQ

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Balance for the Sake of Balance is no Balance at all.
    Options
  • Kel
    Kel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pauls wrote: »
    Game let me log in only to enjoy 999+ ping and freeze for a solid 30-40s before kicking out to starting screen.

Did it ever leave?
    Options
  • Naftal
    Naftal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kel wrote: »
    Pauls wrote: »

Did it ever leave?

Works well early in the morning when there's fewer players.
    Options
  • Pauls
    Pauls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naftal wrote: »
    Works well early in the morning when there's fewer players.
    Yes, that gave me false hope this day morning about server being fixed already, well its harsh truth servers are agonizing at prime time.
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this Cyrodiil?
    Options