Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Possible to get a refund?

ozm8ey
ozm8ey
✭✭✭
Bought eso plus then a few days later had an operation which was on friday after finding out my hand injury required surgery. Now I can't use my right hand at all and has a massive half cast with bandages over it to stop it getting infected because it has wires and rods sticking out of the skin from the bone. Is it possible to get a refund? Or would that be its my own responsibility sorta thing?
  • Juhasow
    Juhasow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No refund sorry.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ozm8ey wrote: »
    Bought eso plus then a few days later had an operation which was on friday after finding out my hand injury required surgery. Now I can't use my right hand at all and has a massive half cast with bandages over it to stop it getting infected because it has wires and rods sticking out of the skin from the bone. Is it possible to get a refund? Or would that be its my own responsibility sorta thing?

Submit a ticket on the website! I would be surprised if you could not get a refund or a deferment of your sub!

And take care of yourself! Wishing you a speedy recovery! :)
    Edited by Araneae6537 on October 29, 2019 4:31AM
  • ozm8ey
    ozm8ey
    ✭✭✭
    See the thing is I don't actually really care about the money, what it's only like $15 per month yeah? For me its more about the principle of the matter.