The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Preparing for Dragonhold changes...

Bobby_V_Rockit
Bobby_V_Rockit
✭✭✭✭✭
So, I’m wondering, now that the PC testers have had some time to adapt builds following Dragonhold changes (cost increases and such), what is the general stat spread you guys running? I know it’ll vary wildly between classes, but I’m just looking for a very general PvE snapshot of a balanced character sheet.

Spell/Weapon Damage:
Stam/Mag Recovery:
Max Mag/Stam:

Thanks in advance if anyone bothers to respond :)
  • itsfatbass
    itsfatbass
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are so many other variances apart from those 3 basic stats that it isnt really possible to answer your question. Those 3 specific stats themselves vary WILDLY between classes and builds and many other differences.

What class/role are you trying to build for yourself for PVE and we can go from there.
    ~PC/NA~ Magblade, Tankanist, Healplar, Stamcro, Oakensorc, Healden, Tanknight ~PLUR~
  • Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play a Dunmer magcro, and switch from a fire enchant for my front weapon to a magicka drain, furthermore I now have two magicka recovery glyphs on my jewelry and 1 for damage instead of the other way around.

With that setup I can sustain. The funny thing is, that my damage stays about the same and that is 31k DPS.

I run Mother Sorrow + Spell strategist. About 17k health, 35k magicka.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Bobby_V_Rockit
    Bobby_V_Rockit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cool, I run an Altmer Mag Sorc damage dealer. Very similar numbers, with Witchmother’s Potent Brew and one magicka recovery glyph, I sit at 35k mag and 17.7k health with 1556 magicka recovery. I hover around 2300 spell damage and 40-50% crit chance depending if I chug a pot or not.

Call me silly, but I actually run both Siroria and False God, gives me the best results for my playstyle.
    Edited by Bobby_V_Rockit on October 29, 2019 11:56AM