Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Its not much but its mine

JamieAubrey
JamieAubrey
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
After hoarding about 200 green furnish motifs I decided to learn them all and decorate my home

HE3EUH6.png
Edited by JamieAubrey on October 29, 2019 4:48AM
  • Ye_Olde_Crowe
    Ye_Olde_Crowe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cute St. Delyn's, even with the cleaver so close to Azura ;)!
    But I have no idea what the green lighty thing is (the one one the left). This looks interesting - would you like to share what it is?
    Do your dogs sleep on the carpet or in your bed?
    I tend to make furry beds (Khajiiti or Bosmer) for my pets so they have their own sack place.
    Edited by Ye_Olde_Crowe on October 29, 2019 7:30AM
    PC EU.

=primarily PvH (Player vs. House)=
  • Recent
    Recent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After hoarding about 200 green furnish motifs I decided to learn them all and decorate my home

HE3EUH6.png

😍😍😍😍Home sweet home😊well done !!!!
  • JamieAubrey
    JamieAubrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a cute St. Delyn's, even with the cleaver so close to Azura ;)!
    But I have no idea what the green lighty thing is (the one one the left). This looks interesting - would you like to share what it is?
    Do your dogs sleep on the carpet or in your bed?
    I tend to make furry beds (Khajiiti or Bosmer) for my pets so they have their own sack place.

Its Aeonstone, from doing the Special Elsweyr quest ( all I'll say )

Of course they sleep on the bed, I am a dog person after all, I'll probably make a bedroll for them if they wish to sleep on that instead
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @JamieAubrey , Very well done! Taking green patterns as you said and managing to decorate in such a tasteful and welcoming way is truly a work of art!
    Edited by Delphinia on October 29, 2019 4:29PM