Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Witches Fest Furnishings

mayasunrising
mayasunrising
✭✭✭✭✭
hi! Has anyone gotten anything new this year? I personally haven't gotten anything new. I did noticed there are no more burnt branches and sapling tho. Thank goodness for small miracles. lol.

Post pics if you've gotten something fun!
"And the day came when the risk to remain tight in a bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom." Anaïs Nin

“There’s a difference between wanting to be looked at and wanting to be seen." Amanda Palmer

“A game is an opportunity to focus our energy, with relentless optimism, at something we’re good at (or getting better at) and enjoy. In other words, gameplay is the direct emotional opposite of depression.” Jane McGonigal

“They'll tell you you're too loud, that you need to wait your turn and ask the right people for permission. Do it anyway." Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its an joke sad really with new house that came out too
  • Warndihr
    Warndihr
    ✭✭✭
    I got a hanging skeleton hand and a cadaver as furniture from the sculls
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Warndihr wrote: »