Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Do you want Duels? POLL

visionlyricsub17_ESO
I'd really like to see some duels in this game. Either an Arena or being able to duel in the pve zones would be awesome. One should also have the option to auto-decline duels if it's implemented into the pve zones. I love dueling and I'm sick of theory crafting against my buddy which one of us would win in a fight. I want to be able to fight my friends too. I will still spend most of my time in Cyrodiil but adding duels would increase my enjoyment of this game 100%. Below is the link to the poll vote YES!!!!!

http://strawpoll.me/1507675

• Aett_Thorn
    Aett_Thorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Arena area where people can do this? Sure. Go right ahead.

In just the general PvE areas? No thank you.
  • PurpleDrank
    PurpleDrank
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really care if they add duels or not, but if they do I'd like to see:
    1) No dueling in dungeons.
    2) No dueling in cities, particularly around high traffic areas. It's bad enough with all the dancing...
    3) An option in setting to auto decline. This auto decline should be on by default.

I agree with Aett_Thorn though. If they were to put in an Arena where people could do this that would be cool.
  • Rair.Kitani
    Rair.Kitani
    ✭✭✭
    I don't really care if they add duels or not, but if they do I'd like to see:
    1) No dueling in dungeons.
    2) No dueling in cities, particularly around high traffic areas. It's bad enough with all the dancing...
    3) An option in setting to auto decline. This auto decline should be on by default.

I agree with Aett_Thorn though. If they were to put in an Arena where people could do this that would be cool.
    I would love to see 4v4 Arena-Fights or Duells... but with the restrictions you mentioned
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    I found duels in EQ to be kind of a nuisance. But I would be ok with it as long as I was able to opt out (meaning I would not get people challenging me for duels all the time).

In EQ it was annoying. I would cancel the request and they would spam it at me again.
  • Mortelus
    Mortelus
    ✭✭✭
    if they introduce this I would prefer to see an arena for 1 v 1, think the old gladiator arenas, that offers no rewards of any kind and is simply for bragging rights.

No Duels in any PvE area.
    Who has time? But if we never take time how can we ever have time?
  • Sollyz
    Sollyz
    Make an arena, no duels in PvE.
    Date Started 30/03/2014

"Collapsing upon myself The light burned out so very Long ago So long ago It’s plain to see

So watch as I spiral down Collide and crash into the Broken world You’ve broken me" - Trivium Incineration: The Broken World

-I will embrace my death, will you embrace yours?-
  • Jadeviper1974
    Jadeviper1974
    ✭✭✭
    Only if there is a "auto- ignore-duels option" and duels are limited to restricted areas and can't just be done in the middle of the crafting area.
    What is written above are my honest opinions. If you agree then; "Great!" If you disagree; "Great!" I really couldn't care less either way.
  • Sarenia
    Sarenia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Me? I couldn't care less.

But it would be a nice feature to have for those that want it.

I would say it falls into the low-priority category compared to other features/bugs, but it would be a nice addition.

And agree with above poster about "auto-ignore duels" feature being desirable.
    [beta_group_85b_9]