The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cannot log in since the Oct 26th patch/maintenance

lukoi
lukoi
✭✭✭
eso encountered a fatal error. (Error 6)
Description: Client Fatal Error

I click on play, the screen goes black as if it's going to load up the name/password screen and instead I get the crash reporter with this error (listed above). Any help here?
  • ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    ZOS_JessicaFolsom
    Community Manager
    lukoi wrote: »

I click on play, the screen goes black as if it's going to load up the name/password screen and instead I get the crash reporter with this error (listed above). Any help here?

If running a repair on the client through the patcher doesn't resolve this issue, could you please contact our Support team?

https://help.elderscrollsonline.com
    Jessica Folsom
    Lead Community Manager - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Twitch | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube | Support
    Staff Post
  • Niaver
    Niaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was able to log in. Got an endless loading screen. Restarted the game, now I'm stuck at Requesting Login
    PC EU - Daggerfall Covenant - @Niaver
    Erazar (main) - Khajit DK tank

Proud owner of Maelstrom Sharpened Bow
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    WOW WOW WOW 10/10
  • VanNoodles
    Stuck in a loading screen for 10 mins now changing zones. Everything was working OK after the patch and now we're back to square one again. Finally kicked out 'Unable to connect to game server. Please make sure you have a valid internet connection.' What a joke of an error message.

ZOS knows there will be peak traffic during events, but every time they are caught out with it. This is getting very annoying now and I'm not surprised to read on the forums that many people are cancelling subscriptions.

This poor level of service is unacceptable and I'm getting very frustrated by it.
  • Swithern
    Swithern
    Hmm ESO+ about to be cancelled I think by quite a few.

• Azurya
    Azurya
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If running a repair on the client through the patcher doesn't resolve this issue, could you please contact our Support team?

it helped!!!!
  • lukoi
    lukoi
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_JessicaFolsom , thanks that helped. But now I cannot get any characters successfully into a BG. It hangs on the splash screen, and I never land.

• KappaKid83
    KappaKid83
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I mean realistically what can they do at this point. I get you want to just dump everything on them but the Devs who released this garbage hastily should be dealt with and PC-EU should be refunded, joke.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant log in, pc eu, getting various error codes

PC EU
    PvP only
  • daim
    daim
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just an advice. If you do happen to get in, make sure to select right toon, you might not get a second chance.
    Secondly, try to avoid zoning, I am able to zone at the moment but the loading screen takes about 3 mins.
    ""I am that which grips the heart in fright, hearkens night and silences the light." It was written on my sword, long…long ago." ―Ajunta Pall
    PC|EU
  • aeirios
    aeirios
    ✭✭
    same issue. can't log in. says check my internet connection. i know that the client is connecting to server because if i put in the wrong password i get the wrong password message.. i have run repair. did nothing.
  • Anomander72
    Anomander72
    ✭✭
    Same issue. Cannot log in and says account is already logged in 3 hours later. Loading screens are insane.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    Earlier today maintenance was performed on PC-NA and PC-EU servers to help with the login issues players are having. Please let us know if you are still having any login or loading issues today.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post