Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

House Tour: The Nursery

JaidaRayne
JaidaRayne
✭✭✭

The Nursery

Hello all.
Recently I found out in real life that I'm pregnant! So I made this nursery to celebrate.
This might be the last house i decorate for awhile, i'm sorry if uploads become slow or non existent. I'm going to be busy with my new little gamer in the making.

Thank you so much for all the support. The ESO housing community is the best. You guys are awesome!

Made on the PTS in Grand Psijic Villa
Item count 350.
No FX.

Full Vidoe Tour
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FXg4fX7PPD4

Open for Screenshots
xhg8bxgrvbsg.png
ffixpp6uvfge.png
6lvyxo1te0y4.png
lcjk4dnxovh1.png
a24n2qpoo3c4.png
l5byvnronf85.png
gjf1uj0gynvf.png
u0iojjb6a5w4.png
xt14asl2w06f.png
m55llj1qyqkd.png

Thanks for looking
:)

Jaida Rayne
ESO Creations and Inspirations
Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Huge congrats Jaida, great news.
    And again, an awesome design. Your builds are always so unique and creative. That view from bay window is incredible
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations to you Jaida! How sweet you've made a nursery ESO home! You are brilliant for making items that don't exist in game, down to the little details! I love the train set and the little doll house! :smile:
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    congratulations on the news! And that nursery is awesome work! I can only figure out about half the building items. The toys are amazing!
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations! Soon your child will be able to come here and see just how clever his/her mommy is! :)

I absolutely adore this room. And, although I've worked out the bread teddy, the other pinkish teddy has me baffled. Well done! Such a lovely, unique, interesting room. :)
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all!

@Sharalei the pink teddy is premade, it's part of the new heart's day pack. Can see it here

Jaida Rayne
    ESO Creations and Inspirations
    Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So many congratulations on the little kitten yes.

This one wonders how much the nursery in Outside World might eventually resemble this one perhaps …

Yours with paws
    Santie Claws
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats @JaidaRayne ! Lovely design as usual 😊
    I know how it is raising a little gamer too, you’re in for a fun time! 💕
  • Sharalei
    Sharalei
    ✭✭✭✭
    JaidaRayne wrote: »
    Thank you all!

@Sharalei the pink teddy is premade, it's part of the new heart's day pack. Can see it here

@JaidaRayne Thank you so much for the link, I rarely look at packages, and am so glad you drew my attention to it. :) Here goes my crowns!
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Congrats! That train is so cute!!
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • desndb
    desndb
    ✭✭✭
    Update: nevermind... 😜

*@JaidaRayne I hate to bug you (and necro this thread), but how did you make that wooden play pen? I cannot figure it out 😢*
    Edited by desndb on January 30, 2020 11:11PM
  • rexagamemnon
    rexagamemnon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats!! Children are great! I still am hopelessly in love with my daughter, she brings me so much joy to my wife and i. Enjoy every second of it!