Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Custom Build - Elsweyr Jungle Villa in Gorinir Estate

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hi,
Please see below video tour of a home I built. This is an Elsweyr style villa sitting high atop Gorinir Estate.
Watch to the end for a hidden cave under the estate.
Hope you enjoy and it gives some ideas. If you like it, check out my other ESO Housing builds on YouTube.
Thanks for watching,
Zypheran

https://youtu.be/vxWfY_7zY10
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Just wow! I can’t wait for the Elsweyr furnishings to drop now 😍 you’ve really shown my what they can do. Really spectacular work 👍🏻

I’m also so chuffed someone else has used Gorinir to its full potential for a full on house hide/redesign ❤️❤️❤️
    Edited by ZAD1ST on May 26, 2019 9:46AM
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZAD1ST wrote: »
    Just wow! I can’t wait for the Elsweyr furnishings to drop now 😍 you’ve really shown my what they can do. Really spectacular work 👍🏻

I’m also so chuffed someone else has used Gorinir to its full potential for a full on house hide/redesign ❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @ZAD1ST I have always thought Gorinir offers so much potential. If only we could get rid of those useless pods! :smiley:
    I really think you will enjoy building with the Elsweyr structural style. I cant wait to see what you do.
  • JaidaRayne
    JaidaRayne
    ✭✭✭
    Great job, really like the slim red climbing vines.
    Jaida Rayne
    ESO Creations and Inspirations
    Youtube | Twitter | Forums
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gorgeous as always @Zypheran ! I love attention to detail and you do such a superb job of it! You have completely transformed Gorinir into an absolutely breathtaking and tranquil estate. Thank you for sharing your work!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Thank you @Delphinia and @JaidaRayne Glad you enjoyed it.
    I've tweaked it a good bit since the video. If anyone would like to visit it, send me a friend request on PTS to @tcommane
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know this is an older build, but gorgeous work as always, @Zypheran ! :smiley: I like the spooky lower cave-like area too!

If I may ask:

1) What did you use to make the kitchen counters? It looks like you have two types, each one (or more?) furnishings and I would love to know how you designed them. :blush:

2) Did you find any raised area in the surrounding rock wall which could be built upon? I was hoping to build on the rocks to the right, back always a bit, but found the invisible wall rather closer to the edge than I’d hoped. I will explore further, but thought I would ask as I imagine you’ve surveyed the area to its limits. :)
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ErinM31 glad you liked it. I love Gorinir as it offers so much potential as a plot of land. I'd love if they released a version cleared of the pods or gave us a similar plot.
    Anyway, there are several accessible areas up on the cliff but not very deep, probably the length of an Orcish platform block. As you come into property, turn immediately left and go down to the corner. You can build steps wraping around the big permanent tree and to the left of that tree, up on the rocks, is the deepest section of hidden space, probably the depth of a full wooden Elsweyr platform.
    The kitchen is made using Alinor tomb plinths turned upside down. If I were building it again I would have used more wood for the kitchen as I think the Alinor is a bit stark.
    The target dummy cave is an unfortunate necessity as due to staff aoe's falling through player made surfaces (and ZOS not being bothered to fix same 🙈)
    Anyway thanks for watching.
  • sueblue
    sueblue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Very impressive! If I didn't know what the Gorinir Estate looked like I would swear this was stock. Excellent work.
    Awake/Asleep, I dream.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    @ErinM31 glad you liked it. I love Gorinir as it offers so much potential as a plot of land. I'd love if they released a version cleared of the pods or gave us a similar plot.
    Anyway, there are several accessible areas up on the cliff but not very deep, probably the length of an Orcish platform block. As you come into property, turn immediately left and go down to the corner. You can build steps wraping around the big permanent tree and to the left of that tree, up on the rocks, is the deepest section of hidden space, probably the depth of a full wooden Elsweyr platform.
    The kitchen is made using Alinor tomb plinths turned upside down. If I were building it again I would have used more wood for the kitchen as I think the Alinor is a bit stark.
    The target dummy cave is an unfortunate necessity as due to staff aoe's falling through player made surfaces (and ZOS not being bothered to fix same 🙈)
    Anyway thanks for watching.

Thank you so much, @Zypheran !!! :blush:

I think I have found that area in Gornir. I’m thinking I might make a thread requesting that the invisible walls be moved back in places — at least in the back since the rock wall goes up really high there should be no harm in being able to reach it I’d think!

Thank you for the info on the counter! It may work well in my Alinor kitchen — dark wood and marble / limestone! :)

Thank you again! :smiley: