Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Returning player, in need of financial strategy

Dracindo
Dracindo
✭✭✭✭✭
First of all, hello again everyone.

Now, I haven't played ESO in years. Last big thing I remembered was the Morrowind DLC, and how they priced it as an expansion. Now I noticed that I could buy Warden for 1500 crowns, but I also noticed a lot more dlc's.

Now I'm wondering if I should pay a little more for more dlc's or not. I honestly don't mind not having access to all content, but I really want the warden class.

The big question really: is Morrowind worth it for its price, if I only want the warden, or would I need Morrowind in the future?

Best Answer

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It depends on what content you like to do.

Storywise, Morrowind -> Clockwork City -> Summerset forms the plot of the "Daedric Wars" story arc.
    Trialwise, Morrowind has Halls of Fabrication
    Eventwise, we did have a Morrowind event this year.

Otherwise, you probably won't miss much. Alternatively, you could subscribe to try out the various DLC and see what you like OR wait until next year's Morrowind event and see if it goes on sale.
    Answer ✓
  • KageNin
    KageNin
    ✭✭✭
    Go back , this game is not worth it.
  • kylewwefan
    kylewwefan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I don’t know how it works now. As far as buying the expansions.

I thaught when you bought Summerset, Morrowind was included, but I could be wrong. Now with Elsweyr, I don’t know if Summerset and morrowind are included or not?

Or even if you buy Morrowind, does the warden class come included?

Do you buy the warden class completely separate for any or everything? I dont know?

With Elsweyr, the necromancer class is included. But this is not the question.

Eso+ gives you access to a lot of dlc, but not the expansions. I think?

So for $15 you could get a month of eso+ and have enough crowns to buy the warden if you don’t have it already.

• anitajoneb17_ESO
    anitajoneb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kylewwefan wrote: »
    Eso+ gives you access to a lot of dlc, but not the expansions. I think?

Only the last "expansion" - which means, the current year's expansion, right now, Elsweyr - is not included in ESO+. All "expansions" become DLC after a year. So with ESO+ you have access to very zone in the game - except the last chapter.

That's only for zones. Extra features like new class or new skill lines (jewelry crafting, warden class, psijic skill line, etc.) must be purchased for crowns, they are not included with ESO+.

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can sometimes get the previous chapters (now DLC) with a preorder for the Newest Chapter.