Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can we get a Notable Desert palace/ruin home please?

phermitgb
phermitgb
✭✭✭✭✭
I've been waiting forever for a decent desert palace in Alik'r or somewhere. I already picked up hundings palatial whatever, it's not bad, but I'm more along the lines of something like pariah's peak (or whatever it's called, the one in wrothgar) but for a desert home. Please. I've been waiting patiently since housing was available. Thank you for your time.
"There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
James T. Kirk
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Princely Dawnlight Palace a desert home?

I think its pretty similar to Hundings just a lot larger and more fancy.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • phermitgb
    phermitgb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Princely Dawnlight is a city home. It's buried deep in hew's bane city limits proper, so there isn't any exterior area or even view that isn't the port outside or the city itself. I checked it out thoroughly when it previewed and was wildly disappointed to find out it was in the middle of the city itself. Which is too bad, cuz I loved the Thieve's guild dlc otherwise.
    "There is no correct resolution; It's a test of character."
    James T. Kirk
  • Watchdog
    Watchdog
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phermitgb wrote: »
    I've been waiting forever for a decent desert palace in Alik'r or somewhere. I already picked up hundings palatial whatever, it's not bad, but I'm more along the lines of something like pariah's peak (or whatever it's called, the one in wrothgar) but for a desert home. Please. I've been waiting patiently since housing was available. Thank you for your time.

I am sure they will add such a home one day.

Unfurnished for 15k Crowns, Crown Store exclusive... :|
    Member of Alith Legion: https://www.alithlegion.com
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

and a 3 day limited sale duration
  • Goregrinder
    Goregrinder
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Watchdog wrote: »

Sold. ZOS needs to stop making noises with their mouth, and extract the money I currently possess.