Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Unable to connect!!

Brimsurfer
Brimsurfer
✭✭
Service Status says that server is back up , but I still can't connect. Anyone else having the same problem?

Keeps giving me Error 301, saying Unable to connect, contact support if problem persists. Also sometimes I get the message saying login request timed out.

Wondering anyone else is having this issue....
  • mekon_ESO
    mekon_ESO
    Yep, same thing and never got a patch download...
  • Hyena
    Hyena
    Same here. Patience is a virtue. Guess I'll watch Cosmos until it's working again.
  • Brimsurfer
    Brimsurfer
    ✭✭
    Yup come to think of it, I didn't get any update either when I opened the game client.
  • cabbageub17_ESO
    cabbageub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well mine ran an update then said it couldn't confirm what version I was running and won't proceed to the log in page.
  • Hoosta
    Hoosta
    Soul Shriven
    yep, timeout for me - try again - geez :'(
  • mekon_ESO
    mekon_ESO
    Download finally started.
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same thing happened to me. Try closing the Launcher and reopening it - that should start the patch running.

Although mine somehow screwed itself up and decided it needed Repair... Half an hour later and I'm still waiting for it to finish.
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50