Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Video] Ghost Division - Rebirth

ZRT
ZRT
✭✭✭
After a bit of a break due to all the crashing and playing other games we are back, and this time we are on the CP campaign. With our new home we have many new enemies to fight and some familiar ones that moved as well. Took a little time to get back into the swing of things and adjust as we needed for the patch/cp campaign but I hope you enjoy some clips from our latest adventure.

https://youtu.be/DsPcf2VB3vU

I messed up the encoding a bit and deleted source videos before I caught it so quality isn't as high as I would like. and yes I know there are two spelling errors. English hard and dragon names dumb lol. and I couldnt go back to fix like I said.
Edited by ZRT on October 17, 2019 1:09AM
AFTERMATH GM
  • Delsskia
    Delsskia
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome stuff and welcome to Kaal. Love seeing another good guild group. The fight we had last Saturday was a lot of fun. Fantasia runs on Wed and Sat, we'll keep an eye out for you for some good, friendly kerfuffling.
    NA-PC
    Fantasia
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    nice clips. See you on the battlefield!
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Typical PvP group gameplay. Zerg fest.
  • Heatnix90
    Heatnix90
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice work, guys.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Then you need to complain to ZOS about how they’ve kept changing their game to discourage smaller scale fights in Cyrodiil. In their mind BGs and dueling should satisfy small scalers.

Besides, Ghost Division is only running 12 give or take in the video. Good on them for taking on larger groups and faction stacks.

Good stuff there Azhibal, looking forward to future encounters.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • MipMip
    MipMip
    ✭✭✭✭
    Good to have you on Kaal - we at Tyr are looking forward to more good fights!
    Edited by MipMip on October 20, 2019 8:00PM
    PC EU ∙ PC NA

'My only complaint about ball groups is that there aren't enough of them. Moar Balls.'
    - Vilestride
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Welcome in! Glad to have another group to fight. DC really needed another guild at primetime.
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug