The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Should zos bar anyone late cp200+ from the under lvl 50 campaign

• MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ErinM31 go straight to vet. PC NA U50 is dead. Most of what you'll find in there are vet players taking advantage of the battlespirit buff.
    Its essentially a pvdoor emp server now.
  • probabkyravi
    probabkyravi
    ✭✭✭
    Its pretty dead on EU for a while, many left after Blackwater Blade turned into Kyne and all thats there now is a small try hard re-rolling 'mafia' dictating who gets emperor while slaying newblets.

Its really sad to see and the campaign should be merged with 30 day non-CP....
  • Àdhamh_Creag
    Àdhamh_Creag
    ✭✭
    from what i've seen pre 50 pvp just puts off new players from actually playing pvp, lowbie bg's only serve experienced players to level and pre 50 cyro is emp trading just like the 7 day
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MajBludd wrote: »
    @ErinM31 go straight to vet. PC NA U50 is dead. Most of what you'll find in there are vet players taking advantage of the battlespirit buff.

Maybe I shall venture in with some guildies... I would really like to level the alliance skill lines on my healer especially.

What does “pvdoor emp” stand for?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »

Maybe I shall venture in with some guildies... I would really like to level the alliance skill lines on my healer especially.

PvDoor is capturing undefended keeps, so its players vs door (+NPCs) as opposed to player vs player.

Emperorship is obtained by capturing all 6 keeps around lake Rumare when one is at the top of the leaderboard.

So a "pvdoor emp server" is a campaign that's so uncompetitive that players can reach Emperorship without having to actually fight many other players at those 6 keeps. Sometimes, you'll see "emp trading" where one alliance gets Emperorship, then players log en masse onto another alliance to dethrone and make a new player emperor, and basically trade emperorships around.
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »

PvDoor is capturing undefended keeps, so its players vs door (+NPCs) as opposed to player vs player.

Emperorship is obtained by capturing all 6 keeps around lake Rumare when one is at the top of the leaderboard.

So a "pvdoor emp server" is a campaign that's so uncompetitive that players can reach Emperorship without having to actually fight many other players at those 6 keeps. Sometimes, you'll see "emp trading" where one alliance gets Emperorship, then players log en masse onto another alliance to dethrone and make a new player emperor, and basically trade emperorships around.

Ahhh, thank you for the explanation! :)