Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

why didn't they make more then 4 classes ?

SlyFox1979
SlyFox1979
✭✭
close topic please
Edited by SlyFox1979 on April 18, 2014 10:17PM

Best Answer

• mutharex
    mutharex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's called Explorer Pack and it was, as said, a pre-order perk
    Answer ✓
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Because that was a pre-order bonus, not an Imperial Edition bonus. If you just bought the game today, then you didn't pre-order it.
  • SlyFox1979
    SlyFox1979
    ✭✭
    ah geez that sucks :-/
  • EramTheLiar
    EramTheLiar
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realize that. I've accidentally created a few Bretons in the Ebonhart Pact ("uh, hi guys, um... it's a bit colder than I was expecting") but I'd assumed that was just part of the Imperial Edition...
  • SlyFox1979
    SlyFox1979
    ✭✭
    geez well can't make what i wanted for what i paid that kinda stuff should be included. :-/
  • Dreamo84
    Dreamo84
    ✭✭✭
    Thankfully it was just a pre-order perk. So someday there might be that lonely Argonian among all the elves and a newer player will say "Hey, how did you become part of the Dominion, Lizard?"

And I will say "Sss let me tellsss you a sssstory" :smile:
    Dream it, wish it, do it... or something...
  • Jessabella
    Jessabella
    ✭✭✭✭
    I didn't realize that. I've accidentally created a few Bretons in the Ebonhart Pact ("uh, hi guys, um... it's a bit colder than I was expecting") but I'd assumed that was just part of the Imperial Edition...

My birthday suite breton has been happily running around EP along side the Naked Nords, but she has since taken to wearing clothes. It did get a little chilly.

Mara's Tester <3Psijic Order/PTS Tester
    Jessabella >:)Belladonna Bacia >:)Serves her Master >:)Aurora Rose
    Mara's Moxie <3The Sidekick Order <3The Psijic Order <3Elder Moot
    And my big fat Naked Nord :pAte my Clothes
  • SadisticSavior
    SadisticSavior
    ✭✭✭
    Because that was a pre-order bonus, not an Imperial Edition bonus. If you just bought the game today, then you didn't pre-order it.
    Oooh...actually I didn't know that either. Well, good to know.