Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Kaal Xbox NA: I cannot see the appeal

ArchMikem
ArchMikem
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
As per usual, Yol was empty and Kaal was nearly pop capped. I've perma Home'd myself in Yol (and before it was named that) for a long while because I left the 30 day due to mainly cross faction collaboration issues. Guilds on opposing sides being buddy buddy. But I decided to see what a full Campaign was like and got in.

It was a hot mess.

How do you all even enjoy that? Yol is so much better even if it's empty a lot of the time yet you all insist on torturing yourselves by cramming into the one Campaign. I just really hope you don't bring your performance loss with you when Yol turns into another 30 day.
CP1,900+ Master Explorer - AvA One Star General - Console Peasant - The Clan
Quest Objective: OMG Go Talk To That Kitty!
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kaal is unplayable.
  • Karivaa
    Karivaa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don’t have issues in Kaal. I play on fast internet, the Xbox one X and have Eso installed on an external ssd drive. I had issues maybe 2 weeks ago when we were trying to dethrone and I was on the flags of that keep but other than that, I’ve been ok.
  • Jabbs_Giggity
    Jabbs_Giggity
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karivaa wrote: »
    I really don’t have issues in Kaal. I play on fast internet, the Xbox one X and have Eso installed on an external ssd drive. I had issues maybe 2 weeks ago when we were trying to dethrone and I was on the flags of that keep but other than that, I’ve been ok.

I have everything you just mentioned. Internet sits on average at 168MB/s DL with 55ms latency and 0 packet loss. However, Kaal still feels like I'm playing in 1998.

It's so frustrating because I can't even use skills 80% of the time. I'll immediately hop into BG instead, and it's 100% fine.
  • svartorn
    svartorn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS servers are hosted on old Gateway computers.