The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.1 maintenance and is currently unavailable.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/657287/pts-incremental-patch-maintenance-extended-april-22-2024

Southern Elseweyr map need to be fixed!

Gravord
Gravord
✭✭✭✭✭
Currently, new map is not connected to previous maps (Northern Elseweyr and Grahtwood) while leaving not enough space between them for possible future map. Thats unnaceptable! Looks awfull and breaks pattern of all past maps nicely filling up whole Tamriel with zones. Please fix it.

zrPJp1r.jpg
  • Dark_Lord_Kuro
    Dark_Lord_Kuro
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Its about the same size as hew's bane
    Maybe a new guild dlc comming eventually?
  • richo262
    richo262
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think OP just sees willies everywhere and wanted to draw one.

In all seriousness, it is ZOS leaving kittyland open for another visit at some point. I'm fine with it. I expect a Skyrim chapter that may have some references to Dragons and might lead us back there.
    Edited by richo262 on September 27, 2019 1:41AM
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I feel like you just wanted an excuse to draw a certain shape
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aliyavana wrote: »

Maybe it will be a penal colony?
    idea.gif

• IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's where the Tenmar Forest is.. will make a cool zone in the future.
    Edited by IronWooshu on September 27, 2019 2:08AM
  • NskDen
    NskDen
    ✭✭✭
    Its new PvP zone, with caravans.
  • Casterial
    Casterial
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And we're not bugged by Gold Coast being where it is on the map? hhaa
    Daggerfall Covenant:Casterial Stamplar || Casterial DK || Availed NB || Castyrial Sorc || Spooky Casterial Necro
    The Order of Magnus
    Filthy Faction Hoppers

Combat Is Clunky | Cyordiil Fixes

Kill Counter Developer
    For the Daggerfall Covenant
    The Last Chillrend Empress
    Animation Cancelling
  • Nemesis7884
    Nemesis7884
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i dont see why this is a negative besides maybe triggering some ocd

either it doesnt get filled so - neutral - or we might get another dlc eventually = a positive
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Casterial wrote: »
    And we're not bugged by Gold Coast being where it is on the map? hhaa

No because missing part of Gold Coast, mentioned during storyline, will be added in the future, connecting current Coast with Cyrodiil.

Not at all.
    i dont see why this is a negative besides maybe triggering some ocd

either it doesnt get filled so - neutral - or we might get another dlc eventually = a positive

Thts the thing, too small space for another zone, makes no sense leaving it empty like that.
    Edited by Gravord on September 27, 2019 10:21AM
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Probably...
  • DarkPicture
    DarkPicture
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks awfull and breaks pattern of all past maps nicely filling up whole Tamriel with zones.

Murkmire?
  • Gravord
    Gravord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Browart wrote: »
    Looks awfull and breaks pattern of all past maps nicely filling up whole Tamriel with zones.

Murkmire?

Same as Gold Coast, still potential to be connected with future dlcs into coherent map.
  • XomRhoK
    XomRhoK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gravord wrote: »
    Currently, new map is not connected to previous maps (Northern Elseweyr and Grahtwood) while leaving not enough space between them for possible future map. Thats unnaceptable! Looks awfull and breaks pattern of all past maps nicely filling up whole Tamriel with zones. Please fix it.

zrPJp1r.jpg

You just drew what ZOS think about your opinion about small DLC zones, reused assets and coherent map :D
    Edited by XomRhoK on September 27, 2019 11:56AM
  • gepe87
    gepe87
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lazy work.
    Remember that two main cities are there: Corinthe and Torval.

You know, making a capitol city means a lot of work...or majority of houses locked.
    Edited by gepe87 on September 27, 2019 11:58AM
    Gepe, Dunmer MagSorc Pact Grand Overlord | Gaepe, Bosmer MagSorc Dominion General

If you see edits on my replies: typos. English isn't my main language
  • Earrindo
    Earrindo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If they someday fix all the map problems, of which there are a multitude, that region may actually be much larger, in which case it would be a good size and spot for a DLC zone.
  • Damocles
    Damocles
    I feel the game is lacking immersion from being able to travel to zone to zone without having a loading screen.
  • Raisin
    Raisin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Can't wait for the new DLC finally bringing us an official ERP zone. :p
  • ShawnLaRock
    ShawnLaRock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    richo262 wrote: »
    I think OP just sees willies everywhere and wanted to draw one.

I just got nervous that you meant, “Wily Kee’vas” everywhere! Ugh. Haha.

S.