Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Support tickets: Your experience

• xeha_arwen11
    xeha_arwen11
    ✭✭✭✭
    I just wanted to know the average wait time for support tickets/how long it took for yours to be answered.

Currently i'm on 11 days waiting with no response.

I am ignored now. I haven't even gotten the classic automated response in months. Oh well.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, in my experience, the first answer is always a bot.

It is very annoying because I try to explain the problem in detail and they simply do not care and do not read it and send an automatic response.

So in my next email already angry at the little respect they have for customers I write very differently, and usually they answer me in one day.

if you have a ticket of more than a week without response, open a topic in the forum and when you have enough attention they will get to work.

ESO is by far the worst support service I've seen,
    Edited by Chicharron on October 20, 2019 5:14PM
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know about anyone else but every ticket I have ever submitted never got a response. So I just quit submitting tickets and started posting bugs or problems with the game in the forums.
  • Sylvermynx
    Sylvermynx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have had three support interactions. Each was handled to my complete satisfaction in under 2 days. Best game support EVER.
  • theyancey
    theyancey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From closed beta on I think that the longest I have waited was about 5 days. Usually it has been 2-3 days.
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last two tickets I submitted were both resolved within 24 hours. Previous tickets for things that could be fixed quickly were to far back to recall.
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I just wanted to know the average wait time for support tickets/how long it took for yours to be answered.

Currently i'm on 11 days waiting with no response.

Most my issues are solved in a day or two, I had some that took a few hours only during the weekend even. But I'm also always going out of my way to be polite and clear and detailed the best I can.
  • Gadamlub14_ESO
    Gadamlub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »

It is very annoying because I try to explain the problem in detail and they simply do not care and do not read it and send an automatic response.

So in my next email already angry at the little respect they have for customers I write very differently, and usually they answer me in one day.

if you have a ticket of more than a week without response, open a topic in the forum and when you have enough attention they will get to work.

You must not have heard of when Bethesda accidentally doxed everyone with an open support ticket less than a month into fallout 76
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chicharron wrote: »

You must not have heard of when Bethesda accidentally doxed everyone with an open support ticket less than a month into fallout 76

Bethesda / Zenimax support is the same: incompetence.

When Summerset came out, I bought the game, when entering the code said it was invalid.

I spoke with ZOS Support and they said I had bought it at Bethesda that I should talk to them.

I spoke with Bethesda Support and they said I had bought it at ZOS that I should talk to them.

More than 20 mail sending proofs of where I bought the game but the answer was the same.

In the end they accused me that I had bought the update and not the full version, I sent them proof that it was not true and week later they finally fixed my problem.

I lost the Jester Festival, and I had to wait a year to buy the Jester Personality.

They are incompetent, I have no other way to describe the support of the two companies.
    Edited by Chicharron on October 21, 2019 2:45PM