The maintenance is complete and the PTS is now back online. The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test!
The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

What do you do - and not do - on the PTS?

Aelorin
Aelorin
✭✭✭✭✭
I usually do not do a lot of quests, because i do not want spoilers for it when doing quests on live.

I do make characters and test skills or equipment. Also I like to preview the houses and furniture they are going to release.
Also, because potions can get expensive on live, I try to improve my rotation on PTS.
And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i pretend my opinion matters
  • SidraWillowsky
    SidraWillowsky
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Do: parse as if my life depends on it.
    Don't do: anything else.
    Edited by SidraWillowsky on October 21, 2019 1:34PM
  • SipofMaim
    SipofMaim
    ✭✭✭✭
    What happens on the PTS stays on the PTS.

I'm probably kidding. Dummy parse, kill stuff, I usually run a couple of familiar delves so everything's mobile and I'm the only unknown variable. I don't try out any of the new items, because there's no point until the live version exists. Although I did check out the new zone and houses this time around.

Being on the PTS reminds me I'm still pissed off about previous patches' test cycles, so I don't linger.

Edited for lack of caffeine.
    Edited by SipofMaim on October 21, 2019 1:43PM
  • Kadoozy
    Kadoozy
    ✭✭✭✭
    Test new gear/skills. Plan future builds