The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Master Restoration Staff buff needs higher duration

techprince
techprince
✭✭✭✭✭
As the title says, Master Restoration Staff needs atleast 8 seconds buff rather than 4 seconds since Springs can no longer be spammed and lasts minimum of 8 seconds.
Edited by techprince on October 20, 2019 12:33AM
  • Iron_Blurr
    Iron_Blurr
    ✭✭✭✭
    100% agree. If the idea behind changing springs was to make it a HoT not a spammable then why does the master staff still need to be casted multiple times to get the most out of the ability altering effect? Do you need to cast poison injection multiple times to get the master bow to work? Do you need to cast Hail multiple times to get the maelstrom bow effect to work? How about the maelstrom staff?
    I dont see why they cant just make the master resto staff effect tied to the ability cooldown itself. Why does it need its own internal duration? It should be active as long as the ability it affects is active.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every good call and due to all other weapons in its class having better up times for the special affect this one SHOULD get the same treatment
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just a question, it’s the initial heal of springs that has the effect right? So on one cast you can give 6 people 100 mag and stam per second for 4 seconds?

So per cast you give 2400 mag and stam. Not horrible but yea could be better. You could try casting it twice as often for group sustain but except the tank the offstat sustain won’t be very helpful.
    Edited by Iskiab on October 21, 2019 12:27AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Just a question, it’s the initial heal of springs that has the effect right? So on one cast you can give 6 people 100 mag and stam per second for 4 seconds?

So per cast you give 2400 mag and stam. Not horrible but yea could be better. You could try casting it twice as often for group sustain but except the tank the offstat sustain won’t be very helpful.

be nice if it was given on 1st and 4t tic that be better then just 1st and it hold over so that healer can do other things them spam