The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

[NA]Savage Blade (social/trading)(500 members)(Guild Trader in Vivec!)

• Sortep1977
    Sortep1977
    ✭✭
    I'd like an invite. @Sortep1977 is my account name.
  • ACESsiggy
    ACESsiggy
    ✭✭✭
    Artis wrote: »
    <Savage Blade> is seeking active traders and players. We are adventurers exploring Tamriel and trying to make some coin. 2k gold weekly contribution in tax, donation, auction OR raffle tickets is required. Helpful chat, discord, fishing, crafters, auctions and raffle, trader in Vivec City that makes weekly contribution worth it! 10 days inactivity limit. PST for invite.

This week our trader is in Vivec City, Vvardenfel.

We have 500 members and are replacing players who've been inactive.

Lulz @ these gold contributions with some guilds.
  • FeralBeaver
    FeralBeaver
    Soul Shriven
    Please add me @FeralBeaver =)
  • Misile
    Misile
    Soul Shriven
    Returning player, an invite would be awesome. @Misile
  • gueld
    gueld
    Soul Shriven
    i wanna join!

@gueld
  • o6untouchable
    Keep wandering past your guild trader. Any chance you're taking on new members?

@o6untouchable
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

@o6untouchable

Might check in zone for anyone online. Seems the OP on this thread has not been in the forum since last year. It seems that no one else from the guild is interested in keeping this thread going.
    Edited by idk on May 17, 2018 8:41PM
  • CooksWithoutARecipe

@o6untouchable

I'm in this guild and it's awesome! I make a boatload of gold compared to their current dues. I sent you an invite.
  • haildodger
    I'm interested. @haildodger
  • boot5988_ESO
    boot5988_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I have been looking for an active trading guild, the few I've managed to get into seem near death. @Mormal
    Thanks!
  • Another_Sandman
    Another_Sandman
    Soul Shriven
    If you have room, I'd like an invite. @Another_Sandman
  • Gimmpy04
    Gimmpy04
    Soul Shriven
    @Gimmpy04 invite if welcomed.
  • Cnasty726
    Cnasty726
    Soul Shriven
    If any spots remain I’d like to join... low level now, seeing as I just switched from PlayStation to pc, 26 after two days of playing but also an eso subscriber so I’ll always have plenty of space for crafting and things to sell.... @Cnasty726 if you’ve got the space I’d love to join
  • haildodger
    Hey guys, I'm back in game with a six month sub and trading daily. Any chance I can get back into the guild? Thanks either way. :smile:

@haildodger
    Edited by haildodger on December 11, 2018 2:17PM
  • trell
    trell
    ✭✭
    It just so happens I live in Vivec. If you get any openings I'd like to join.

@rickaz
  • Almyria
    Almyria
    Hi there! If you have any spots available I'd love to be able to join the guild. Looking for somewhere to sell my crafted items and 2k is pretty reasonable for weekly dues, especially in Vivec!
    @Almyria
    Only the Darkness is Eternal. For even in the brightest daylight there are always Shadows
  • CalixStay
    CalixStay
    Soul Shriven
    New player looking for a trading guild- would appreciate an invite.

@AgaveTensor

• Algraxa
    Algraxa
    ✭✭✭
    Please send invite @Algraxa
  • omegatay_ESO
    omegatay_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Looking for invite if any Savage Blades are still watching this thread. Thanks!!
    @omegatay
  • fairyfloss0
    fairyfloss0
    Soul Shriven
    Hi
    I was in your guild until a couple of months ago but unfortunately I had complications after major surgery and was unable to play or get online. I would once again like to join your guild now I am able to play again. My account name is Elrodith. I hope you can find room for me once again.
    thank you
    Elrodith
  • not4us
    not4us
    ✭✭✭
    Been recommended by a couple of guildies so could I get an Invite please? @not4us
  • Grimreign
    Grimreign
    Soul Shriven
    @Nakagazi - Was a guildy a little while ago, played for a long time and took a break. Would love to get back in the guild! Hopefully you still read this!
  • Bazistan
    Bazistan
    Soul Shriven
    I'd like an invite please - @Bazistan
  • JoanOfOrc
    JoanOfOrc
    ✭✭
    Would love an invite if there is room. @JoanOfOrc
  • Medivh50
    Medivh50
    ✭✭✭
    Ill take an invite plz as well.
    Stam Sorc ~ Ride Simpletree
    Pet Sorc ~ Scrupulous Simpletree
    Mag Warden ~ Sinister Simpletree
    Necro ~ Mystic Simpletree

"I used to be an adventurer like you. Then I took an arrow in the knee."
    —Every single guard, everywhere.
  • Dspragoo2195
    Dspragoo2195
    Soul Shriven
    Hey looks like the guild I looking for as a first time player for ESO! Would love to join and be apart of a community!

@dspagoo