Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

LF Guild PvE

DEUSVULT1995
DEUSVULT1995
Soul Shriven
Me and a friend are new players, we just hit 160 CP and are now looking for a group of players that is willing to teach us the late game stuff and we will repay you with loyal membership and activity. We are more casual then serious as we both work full time job, also something more in a mature Environment as we are both over 24 years old. So in terms of our activity its pretty much weekends and weeknights.

Currently we are working to get becoming a master crafter and mainly play as a Tank. My friend mainly plays Sorcerer or Healer.

If that is something that would sound like an awesome addition to your guild you may get hold of me through forums, Discord (BFB#5827) or Steam (https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198031568499/)

Looking forward hearing from you guys!
  • DEUSVULT1995
    DEUSVULT1995
    Soul Shriven
    Also an update, we are dedicated to play the game long term. Both have ESO Plus for 1 year purchase.
  • Gelmir
    Gelmir
    ✭✭✭
    Lodge of Sorceresses has launched a new recruitment campaign to swell our ranks. Mostly directed towards relatively "young" players, we want to grow. All CP160+ players enthusiastic about constant training and growth in PvE group content are welcome to join our ranks. Relaxed requirements for early/low CP-ranks. More in the links in my signature.
    Check-out ~~ GuildPlanner.Pro ~~ Your Ultimate Guild & Character Management Tool
    ★ Lodge of Sorceresses [PC/EU] - LF Serious PvEers: Midgame to Endgame Growth! ★ We NEED You! | Join Discord Server | Youtube Channel