Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[PTS] New In-Game Account Features

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
When today's PTS maintenance concludes in a few minutes, you’ll find that we’ve enabled several new account features in-game on the PTS:
  • Added the ability to opt-in or opt-out of Marketing mailers from the character select screen. If this is toggled on, you will receive Marketing emails.
  • ESO reward codes can now be redeemed in-game from the Crown Store menu.
  • Added the ability to change the email address associated with your game account, or resend the verification email, straight from the character select screen.
Please note any changes you make to your account on the PTS using these features will affect your Live account, so take precautions while testing! You can expect to see these features go live with Update 24 on Monday, October 21 for PC/Mac and November 5 for consoles.
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is the marketing mailer feature the one that would fall under the emails that gave people the free atmoran bantam guar? if so, count me in.
  • BenevolentBowd
    BenevolentBowd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When today's PTS maintenance concludes in a few minutes, you’ll find that we’ve enabled several new account features in-game on the PTS:

Can you elaborate on this?

Does this mean Twitch Drops, for example, will have to be claimed manually and will only on the Megaserver currently logged into?

Thanks in advance.
    BowD
    Megaservers: PC NA / EU (sometimes) Xbox NA (sometimes)
    Luxury Furniture Gallery [PC/NA]: Moon-Sugar Meadow
    Website:BenevolentBowd.ca, "Sharing My Notes With the World to Help Others"
    Charity:#GivingTheNewMeta
    ESO Calendarmancer: http://benevolentbowd.ca/calendar (10+ timezones to choose from)
    YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/c/BenevolentBowd
    #TeamStackableTreasureMaps
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager

Does this mean Twitch Drops, for example, will have to be claimed manually and will only on the Megaserver currently logged into?

Thanks in advance.
    BowD

No, Twitch Drops will still be automatically redeemed on your account when they are received. Reward codes are things like pet codes you receive at a convention where you normally have to input a long letter/number combination.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks in advance.
    BowD

No, Twitch Drops will still be automatically redeemed on your account when they are received. Reward codes are things like pet codes you receive at a convention where you normally have to input a long letter/number combination.

Does this mean, then, that consoles can now redeem those types of codes?
  • RouDeR
    RouDeR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »

Thanks in advance.
    BowD

Does this mean, then, that consoles can now redeem those types of codes?

Consoles could always do this from ESO web site.
  • RaddlemanNumber7
    RaddlemanNumber7
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Could you provide some reward codes so we can test that feature please ;)
    PC EU
  • x48rph
    x48rph
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, it needs extensive testing to insure it works properly!!
  • Inval1d
    Inval1d
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks in advance.
    BowD

But you'll only get the stuff in the megaserver you use the code in?
    Edited by Inval1d on October 18, 2019 2:16PM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You can use mine. It's 1 2 3 4 5, same as the lock on my luggage.
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ackwalan wrote: »

You can use mine. It's 1 2 3 4 5, same as the lock on my luggage.

Dang! I used to use that for all my passwords, then some security geek made me add 6 7 and 8. :rage:
    [*] Added the ability to opt-in or opt-out of Marketing mailers from the character select screen. If this is toggled on, you will receive Marketing emails.

I am assuming that this is "real world email" and not in-game mail?

Edit: nevermind... When I wrote that, I had not been on PTS. Pretty obvious it means real-world email.
    Edited by Elsonso on October 18, 2019 11:36PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus