The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Stamdens on PTS, how do you feel about the stamina Fetcher Infection?

Arjuna1696
Arjuna1696
✭✭✭
Topic. And I don't mean "Is it end game viable" or "Does it have a place in your rotation for your highest parse" - I just mean, how do you like it / it's functionality / it's visual / it's damage, etc?
Arjúna | Wood Elf Stamina Warden | of the Undying Song | Flawless Conquerer
Tangles-Up-In-Blue | Argonian Magicka Warden | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
Marcełine | Dark Elf Magicka Nightblade | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer
Nausîcaä | Breton Magicka Templar | Spirit Slayer | Flawless Conquerer

Best Answers

• Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    I havent tested but my hypothesis would be no its not viable pve (trials) but probably good for dungeon content.

In trials minor vuln is applied by healers or tanks running wall of elements. And as far as damage goes they nerfed the dots so unless it had a different 2nd effect it wont be on any optimal rotations I believe.

As for pvp side of things if there werent so many buffs on the bar already then maybe :cry:
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
    Answer ✓
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's a fun ability that adds some flavor.

The damage difference between Growing Swarm (11106*) + splash damage and Consuming Trap (10764) is negligible. The main difference comes from the fact that one costs stamina, while the other one costs magicka.
    Consuming Trap could be greater value in pve, while Growing Swarm could be in pvp.

The animation isn't anything special. It's your standard Fletcher animation with a small aura around the the edge of its range.

*I don't know if it's affected by major evasion. No one is willing to help me test it.
    **It doesn't appear to be affected by major evasion. Would be useless if it was. If anyone is willing to test-
    Edited by Canned_Apples on October 17, 2019 7:37PM
    Answer ✓
  • LiquidPony
    LiquidPony
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    The damage is underwhelming.
    Answer ✓