Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Dedicated healer build for largescale, please advise

• NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    3k crit resist isn't that great. It's minimum. Transmutation is still BiS for PVP healing. It mitigates so much damage for a group. And with the new Surge, I would think sorc healers will be able to easily keep uptime near 100%.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    NBrookus wrote: »
    3k crit resist isn't that great. It's minimum. Transmutation is still BiS for PVP healing. It mitigates so much damage for a group. And with the new Surge, I would think sorc healers will be able to easily keep uptime near 100%.

Does crit surge proc transmutation? I know it has funny conditions and some class abilities can’t proc it. Like NB refreshing path, DK cinder storm, etc... The best way I’ve found is radiating regen or ritual on a templar, but I’m new to sorcs.

Watch out for the master’s resto too, it has the same issue. It doesn’t reduce the cost of a lot of class heals.

Edit - decided to try this out first, IDK. I'll likely have to tweak it after playing it a bit.

https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Special:EsoBuildData?id=184849

Resists look low, but hard casting frags with overload looks really good. It's a 53k tooltip burst over 2 GCDs, really nice for a healer build:

Put overload up: Crystal fragments (hard casted), LA - wrath, LA - frags hoping it'll proc. If you don't look and just pray you get a frag proc, you can fire it really quick. People who dizzy into executioner know what I mean.

Edited by Iskiab on October 17, 2019 7:32PM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    NBrookus wrote: »

Does crit surge proc transmutation? I know it has funny conditions and some class abilities can’t proc it. Like NB refreshing path, DK cinder storm, etc... The best way I’ve found is radiating regen or ritual on a templar, but I’m new to sorcs.

Perhaps you are right, the tooltip reads like a periodic aoe burst heal not a true heal over time. More like Cauterize.