The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Pocket Watcher pet - 300 gems. Lmao

• Aelorin
    Aelorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have bought a lot from the crown store, but this pet - and the mount - are way overpriced.

The green gem and twinkle lights were also on my list, but after seeing the price, i think i am gonna pass too.

Oh well, better luck next time.
    And so the Elder Scrolls foretold.You will be shy, and I will be bold.
  • Raideen
    Raideen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It seems that most of the recent offerings are way overboard.

In other games like wow, you get 99% of the mounts and pets created in the game for 15 bucks a month.
    In ESO you have to spend 15 bucks a month in order to unlock bank slots for crafting because the bank is shared by all your characters. In WOW, each character gets their own bank. In my 15 years of wow, I NEVER ran into banking issues. In ESO I run into bank issues daily, hell probably a few times a day due to the cost and due to all the worthless junk you amass.

THAT being said, the prices for these cosmetics are so insane it really makes me wonder about the health of the game. It feels very much like a cash grab on top of a cash grab.

ESO has the potential to be one of the best if not best MMORPG's to ever exist, sadly its run by the wrong people.
  • huntgod_ESO
    huntgod_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought the pumpkin netch for 200gems because I wasn't paying attention and thought it was 200 crowns. That is the only reason I bought it, 50 gems is the top end for a flippin cosmetic pet.
    --- HuntGod ---
    Officer of the Unrepentant
    www.unrepentantgaming.com
  • xaraan
    xaraan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, the pricing of this stuff is getting ridiculous. Getting to the point of calling it with this game.
    -- @xaraan --
    nightblade: Xaraan templar: Xaraan-dar dragon-knight: Xaraanosaurus necromancer: Xaraan-qa warden: Xaraanodon sorcerer: Xaraan-ra
    AD • NA • PC
  • LadyAstrum
    LadyAstrum
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've seen people with both the mount and pet. I'm sure they feel sweet, but the truth is all I can think is: "why on earth did they spend so many gems?" or "how many crates did they have to buy to get enough gems for those?"
    ~ "You think me brutish? How do you imagine I view you?" - Molag Bal #misunderstood ~
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They must be dreaming....
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!