The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Is this the real life?

Czekoludek
Czekoludek
✭✭✭✭✭
Or we finally got good buff for NB dd's after so many patches of only nerfs and badly designed buffs? :o
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this just fantasy?
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caught in landslide,
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't know what to say. If this change goes live twisting path will be incredibly good, on par with spear shards or even better. But 132%.. looks like too good to be truth and it certainly does not meet "dot standards" :D tooltip is higher then 2500 without trial buffs..

So I'll wait for this change to go live. But if it goes live, I guess magblade is back to town and we will be thankful if that happens.
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    The_Lex wrote: »
    Caught in a landslide, no escape from reality.

Open your eyes look up to the skies and see
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm just a poor boy, I need no sympathy,
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because I'm easy come, easy go
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really don't know what to say. If this change goes live twisting path will be incredibly good, on par with spear shards or even better. But 132%.. looks like too good to be truth and it certainly does not meet "dot standards" :D tooltip is higher then 2500 without trial buffs..

So I'll wait for this change to go live. But if it goes live, I guess magblade is back to town and we will be thankful if that happens.

I think the devs misspelled it, it was 132% nerf... It couldn't be possible that we finally got something good, are you crazy? :smiley:
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Little high, little low
  • The_Lex
    The_Lex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I wish zone chat was this awesome. Fwiw, I hope ZOS doesn't shut this thread down. :D
    Edited by The_Lex on October 15, 2019 7:27PM
  • JAwtunes
    JAwtunes
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyway the wind blows
  • ealdwin
    ealdwin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    doesn't really matter to me
  • NordSwordnBoard
    NordSwordnBoard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Toooooo meeeeeeeeeeee...
    Fear is the Mindkiller
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm rolling magblade dps this patch after seeing today's notes. I was already prepping her because I was thinking of doing it anyway, but this week just solidified it for me. Also, warden healer yay. goodbye magplar, you were fun for like 2 patches in the game's history.
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • redgreensunset
    redgreensunset
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mama, just killed a man.
  • Tannus15
    Tannus15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The buff literally doesn't matter, you can't afford to cast path.

It's a ground AoE which means it has a base cost of 4950. Good luck having that in a rotation with unstable wall. Mag drain will be around 1800/s.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Searching the scene of the city tonight looking for you to start up a fight
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tannus15 wrote: »

It's a ground AoE which means it has a base cost of 4950. Good luck having that in a rotation with unstable wall. Mag drain will be around 1800/s.

No. It will be most powerful and cost effective ability in the game if it goes live like that. Well, maybe Mystic orb and Spear shards will be better given their synergies, but damage wise TW is really good with this change.

Fully buffed tooltip (trial dummy buffs + berserker + siroria):
    q0qj4qovgwbt.jpg

Czekoludek wrote: »

I think the devs misspelled it, it was 132% nerf... It couldn't be possible that we finally got something good, are you crazy? :smiley:

I really don't know what happened. MASSIVE buff at last PTS cycle? Are we sleeping? :D not only TW, Merciless resolve too became times friendlier and cost effective. In full melee mode I reached my stamblade 6M numbers (43-45k).
    j5k80ddqfwad.jpg
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No. It will be most powerful and cost effective ability in the game if it goes live like that. Well, maybe Mystic orb and Spear shards will be better given their synergies, but damage wise TW is really good with this change.

q0qj4qovgwbt.jpg

I really don't know what happened. MASSIVE buff at last PTS cycle? Are we sleeping? :D not only TW, Merciless resolve too became times friendlier and cost effective. In full melee mode I reached my stamblade 6M numbers (43-45k).
    j5k80ddqfwad.jpg

Sorry to say tooltip without showing gear / set up = nothingness as we all know the tooltip warriors out there love to buff with unrealistic sets and set ups to try to make a tooltip look better than it is in something you would actually run in game
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 15, 2019 10:57PM
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

q0qj4qovgwbt.jpg

j5k80ddqfwad.jpg

Sorry to say tooltip without showing gear / set up = nothingness as we all know the tooltip warriors out there love to buff with unrealistic sets and set ups to try to make a tooltip look better than it is in something you would actually run in game

Tooltip fights are in PVP. For PVE everybody uses same gear and conditions, so no point to inflate them or whatever. That tooltip is HUGE for aoe dot of "new standards". Thus I think it is some kind of mistake and it won't go to live server. Or this will be magNB identity - aoe damage.
    q8t0al9lby24.jpg
  • LukosCreyden
    LukosCreyden
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mama, just killed a man.

Mama, just killed sustain.
    Put a gun against its head,
    pulled my trigger now its dead.

Struggling to find a new class to call home.Please send help.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭

q0qj4qovgwbt.jpg

j5k80ddqfwad.jpg

Tooltip fights are in PVP. For PVE everybody uses same gear and conditions, so no point to inflate them or whatever. That tooltip is HUGE for aoe dot of "new standards". Thus I think it is some kind of mistake and it won't go to live server. Or this will be magNB identity - aoe damage.
    q8t0al9lby24.jpg

ty for adding that your in an basic set up that is used