The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Debilitate in Dragonhold

highnds
highnds
✭✭✭
This skill will be the next must have for PVE magblade next patch. Let's argue.
Edited by highnds on October 15, 2019 12:30PM
  • Weisstag
    Weisstag
    ✭✭✭
    why
    Iam an EU player...so Iam pretty used to suffering
  • Czekoludek
    Czekoludek
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First start with the question "why do you want to play magblade in Dragonhold?"
  • ChunkyCat
    ChunkyCat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nerf Sorc
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭
    Weisstag wrote: »
    why

Best ranged class dot and magickasteal
  • Jeezye
    Jeezye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    highnds wrote: »
    why

have you actually compared tooltips? I haven't, but just from the patch notes its supposed to be the weakest class dot. The magicka steal is nothing new, and with the high elemental breach uptime its actually pretty garbage compared to other secondary effects of other classes.
  • MartiniDaniels
    MartiniDaniels
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Edited by MartiniDaniels on October 15, 2019 6:47PM
  • highnds
    highnds
    ✭✭✭
    Jeezye wrote: »
    highnds wrote: »
    why

have you actually compared tooltips? I haven't, but just from the patch notes its supposed to be the weakest class dot. The magicka steal is nothing new, and with the high elemental breach uptime its actually pretty garbage compared to other secondary effects of other classes.

Not everyone uses ele drain, especially in PUGs. And I meant the strongest DoT in the nightblade class kit.
    Edited by highnds on October 15, 2019 9:56PM