The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

Give Us Race Change Token

Zalathorm
Zalathorm
✭✭✭✭
After weeks of people complaining about resource drain, you went and nerfed sentinel today in a BIG way.

Many classes may need to go with a resource management race.

After nerfing resource management to hell, you at the very least SHOULD PROFIT FROM IT via race change purchases.
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they already gave you three free ones.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They gave my 15 characters 3 free race changes when they flipped them all around. They definitely profited from me when they did that and I bought a bunch of extras from the store through gift exchange.

They will be more than happy to profit off this as well if they have the chance.

Do I think it's cool to do that? Nope, but they can do what they want as long as it's accepted by the players (and in some cases, they just do it anyway).
  • pod88kk
    pod88kk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

They also gave dks a buff 3 years ago, doesn't mean they have to stop doing that now too
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pod88kk wrote: »

They also gave dks a buff 3 years ago, doesn't mean they have to stop doing that now too

all you have to do is change a glyph or two.
    Several people have already tested it back when the changes to passives were made.
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those were to change from Redguard to Orc, now everyone needs to change back :#
    Edited by WrathOfInnos on October 15, 2019 7:52PM
  • Canned_Apples
    Canned_Apples
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Those were to change from Redguard to Orc, now everyone needs to change back :#

Ha- Meta-chasers, gotta lov'em?

I'm sure they'll be begging for more once sustained improves and they want to change back.

Breton + Imperial for life: Sex Appeal > Meta