The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Jode's Embrace and Khajiit Furnishing Packs

Sporvan
Sporvan
✭✭✭✭✭
Could we please finally have this home added? I understand that the free t-shirt idea is holding it back as it was difficult to figure out how to make it work. So just scrap it and finally release this home and the missing two Khajiit packs... the Season of the Dragon is drawing to a close and it is time to release these items before they become irrelevant.

Also... those Moon Sugar plants... must... have... moonsugar plants!

• Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just hope these aren’t Gem exclusives when they’re finally released! :persevere:
  • Kittytravel
    Kittytravel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sporvan wrote: »
    Could we please finally have this home added? I understand that the free t-shirt idea is holding it back as it was difficult to figure out how to make it work. So just scrap it and finally release this home and the missing two Khajiit packs... the Season of the Dragon is drawing to a close and it is time to release these items before they become irrelevant.

Also... those Moon Sugar plants... must... have... moonsugar plants!

Much as I want the house I don't think the free t-shirt thing was the issue as they even made the home unavailable on PTS. I imagine they ran into an actual issue with it; it would have been easy enough to just say "T-shirts limited to the first x house purchases."
    That and they added "If" they ever release the house, whatever the issue was it's purely speculation as they've never clarified why it wasn't released afaik.

"We will notify everyone if we release the promotion and/or home in the future."
    Edited by Kittytravel on October 15, 2019 5:31PM
  • Shadow_Akula
    Shadow_Akula
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    I just hope these aren’t Gem exclusives when they’re finally released! :persevere:

Don’t give them ideas 🙃
    This one needs moon sugar plants for his totally 100% legitimate in no way related to skooma smuggling moon-sugar farm yes 😁

Hope they release this stuff soon, perhaps with dragonhold dlc/November... 👀
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »

Don’t give them ideas 🙃
    This one needs moon sugar plants for his totally 100% legitimate in no way related to skooma smuggling moon-sugar farm yes 😁

Hope they release this stuff soon, perhaps with dragonhold dlc/November... 👀

It was already mentioned in another thread discussing the latest Gem exclusives (not in relation to this specifically, but housing generally). I can only hope that the overlap between players into housing and those who gobble up crates do not overlap enough to make such a move lucrative. I know that it is useless for me to worry about, but I cannot help it. :weary:
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think a lot of us assumed it was in relation to the t-shirt promotion, since I don't recall any significant issues when I previewed the property on PTS. Granted, I didn't do much decorating in it once I bought it, but I also don't recall any feedback that there were significant problems with it.

Which leaves us all wondering what exactly is the issue they ran into with the house. I hadn't noticed that it wasn't available on PTS anymore. Can you still go inside but not purchase, or is it not accessible at all?

But, any hold-up with the house shouldn't affect their ability to release the furnishing pack.

If Summerset is any indication, we won't see the house until it's no longer relevant, like the female Altmer costumes.

Perhaps at this point, it's a matter of the next available window to sell the house and the furnishing pack. It's possible they have the CS line-up set for several months and so maybe the next opportunity is a few months away.