The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Need courser mode add-on...NOW! Want to select with mouse pointer...

MrHemlocks
I hate having to use the number keys(1-5) to attack and interact with the environment. I am not the most dexterous person out there, least when in front of the pc, and would like to be able to use the mouse/courser to select the various attacks and what objects, in the environment, to interact with. Any modes made that can address this?
Edited by MrHemlocks on April 15, 2014 4:24PM
  • Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    I don't think that's possible, since ESO is not designed for that. If that's a serious issue for you, you might want to rethink your decision to play ESO and maybe look for something else.
    Edited by Pumpkin on April 15, 2014 4:54PM
  • Altego
    Altego
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I totally understand where you are coming from. I do have a suggestion! Purchase a mouse that has multiple thumb buttons. Mine has 4 extra buttons. You should take a look at the Razor Naga or perhaps the Logitech G600 Gaming mouse. Good luck!
  • Evolpeac_ESO
    Altego wrote: »
    Hey! I totally understand where you are coming from. I do have a suggestion! Purchase a mouse that has multiple thumb buttons. Mine has 4 extra buttons. You should take a look at the Razor Naga or perhaps the Logitech G600 Gaming mouse. Good luck!

I have a Naga for MOBA's- 6 thumb buttons with 3 mmb's works flawlessly for this game. If you take the time to become comfortable with using both hands to play then it'll be a moot point. The mouse does indeed help greatly though.
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." - Benjamin Franklin