Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – October 14
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Need courser mode add-on...NOW! Want to select with mouse pointer...

MrHemlocks
I hate having to use the number keys(1-5) to attack and interact with the environment. I am not the most dexterous person out there, least when in front of the pc, and would like to be able to use the mouse/courser to select the various attacks and what objects, in the environment, to interact with. Any modes made that can address this?
Edited by MrHemlocks on April 15, 2014 4:24PM
  • Pumpkin
    Pumpkin
    I don't think that's possible, since ESO is not designed for that. If that's a serious issue for you, you might want to rethink your decision to play ESO and maybe look for something else.
    Edited by Pumpkin on April 15, 2014 4:54PM
  • Altego
    Altego
    Soul Shriven
    Hey! I totally understand where you are coming from. I do have a suggestion! Purchase a mouse that has multiple thumb buttons. Mine has 4 extra buttons. You should take a look at the Razor Naga or perhaps the Logitech G600 Gaming mouse. Good luck!
  • Evolpeac_ESO
    Altego wrote: »
    Hey! I totally understand where you are coming from. I do have a suggestion! Purchase a mouse that has multiple thumb buttons. Mine has 4 extra buttons. You should take a look at the Razor Naga or perhaps the Logitech G600 Gaming mouse. Good luck!

I have a Naga for MOBA's- 6 thumb buttons with 3 mmb's works flawlessly for this game. If you take the time to become comfortable with using both hands to play then it'll be a moot point. The mouse does indeed help greatly though.
    "Any fool can criticize, condemn and complain - and most fools do." - Benjamin Franklin