The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Can the PTS be left on EU transfer after cycle finishes.

Zypheran
Zypheran
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I don't think anybody will deny that the PTS spends the vast majority of its time on NA transfer.
It would be great if after the testing cycle is finished if it could be left on EU transfer.
All my housing builds are available on YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think they should trade off, as there was a time when it was left on EU. Used to be NA got 2 weeks, then EU got the rest plus all the time in between. Recently, it's been NA 2 weeks, EU 2 weeks, and NA for last week then left during the interim.

Lately though, EU hasn't even really had much time at all during the PTS cycle. I think if they planned on alternating which server was left during the interim, that would be fair. And yes, EU should have it the first go round at least, considering they've had little time the last 2 cycles. I hope EU gets copied over during this final week, at least. If not, it means EU hasn't been able to test on their own characters during this entire cycle.
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Personally, I think which server copy they use is less important than giving each a decent, consistent duration. One of the things they asked us to give feedback on this cycle was the Dragonguard progression. To actually see the whole progression naturally would have taken almost 3 weeks. I had to go to extremes to get that done between the wipes without which there could have been no feedback on its pacing or the achievement vendor items or any bugs relating to them. Configuring template characters every week is a chore, but I don't mind using them if they give us enough time to actually test things.

Just unlock achievements for template characters so I can access everything and don't have to do 100 master writs on a template to get master furnishings and I'm fine using templates for however long.