Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 24 - Bug Reports for Housing

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing the new housing functions or homes in this thread. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The final tablet for the HLC isn't available in the template
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Is there supposed to be an Achivement Furnisher in Senchal?
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there supposed to be an Achivement Furnisher in Senchal?

I thought they said the dragonguard hideaway unlocks that but I could be wrong
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The item: Elsweyr Steamer, Ceramic has undergone a texture/colour change and needs fixing

Live Version
    VdIiKJ9.png

PTS Version
    ZN3ljy8.png
  • Aliyavana
    Aliyavana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the achievement furnisher npc is missing
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Aliyavana The patch notes say he is unlocked with the restoration of the Dragonguard base thing.
  • Mix
    Mix
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A new luxury furniture item (I was going through item ids "datamining" has the exact same name as a current luxury furniture item. They are different ids and qualities and in the tooltip icon they are different looking.

Ayleid Sconce, Empty - Live
    pJpOWa4.png

Ayleid Sconce, Empty - added in update 24 on PTS
    OqHscd1.png

Could you please change the name of the new one? Having two different items with the exact same name gets confusing.

• bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Just to let you know, In the Potentate's Retreat, the small cave behind the waterfall has an invisible wall placed halfway through it rather than where the back of the cave is. Not sure if this was intended or not.
  • OrgIrishGeek
    OrgIrishGeek
    Soul Shriven
    While looking at the Heart's Day Furnishing pack, I noticed that the item Love's Flame Candlestick gave me the option to "Light" or "Extinguish". However, there were no flames when supposedly lit.
    4dkyf7dgkfwh.png
    When I found the item in the Crown store purchase tab, it gave no option for active/inactive either.
    m2jieb8i9rl4.png
  • Elara_Northwind
    Elara_Northwind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    There seems to be an odd bug I am experiencing currently within the housing editor on PTS. I'm not sure if it's specifically linked to the new room in the Lunar Champion, I haven't checked elsewhere but I shall have a check in a moment. I can't move certain items after placing them, and it seems completely random which items can't be moved too, they can be any item placed anywhere, although I have noticed it mostly with walls, but also platforms. Some platforms also won't align, and when pressing the align button they just go through items and to the ground beneath. This seems to rectify it'self after a few tries, but it's still very annoying and most definitely needs looking into further!
    Sorcerer, Templar, Wolf Collector, Housing Addict!

GM of Salted Wings Tavern and Salted Wings Housing 🏠🌻

'A House is Built with Boards and Beams, a Home is Built with Love and Dreams'

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/c/ElaraNorthwind
  • Aisleyne
    Aisleyne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kenarthic Bell is supposed to be interactable and audible. When interacted with the item does its animation, however there is no sound.

9Kclnxh.png
  • titaniumdust
    titaniumdust
    ✭✭✭
    Bug with the Potentate's Retreat house:

rruttmv0aq4o.png

I logged out with one character and logged back in with another and noticed the banker had disappeared from the house. I retrieved him through the menu, but couldn't place him because the game thought there were too many collectables in the house. He was the only collectable I had out. Removing the banker, traveling out of the house and then back in fixed the issue.