The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Attacking from Cloak appears to be broken on PTS (No 100% crit chance)

Langeston
Langeston
✭✭✭✭✭
When attacking from cloak on the PTS, I am pulled from cloak before the attack, effectively negating the 100% chance to crit.

I saw in the patch notes that the following fix was made:
"Shadow Cloak:
Shadowy Disguise (morph): Fixed an issue where the Critical bonus from this ability could be consumed by abilities that could not Critically Strike."

As it stands, there doesn't appear to be any critical bonus at all.
Edited by Langeston on October 9, 2019 4:31PM
  • Spartabunny08
    Spartabunny08
    ✭✭✭✭
    Not good
  • fred4
    fred4
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nope. My build depends on ir. They better fix this or I'm truly gone. Ironic too.
    PC EU (EP): Magicka NB (main), Stamina NB, Stamina DK, Stamina Sorcerer, Magicka Warden, Magicka Templar, Stamina Templar
    PC NA (EP): Magicka NB
  • SenpaiNFT
    SenpaiNFT
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please, please, please let this be an unlisted change. For the love of God Zos I beg of you let this stay.
  • Dr_Ganknstein
    Dr_Ganknstein
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had non-crit attacks from stealth happen all the time on live
  • ZonasArch
    ZonasArch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Icky wrote: »
    I've had non-crit attacks from stealth happen all the time on live

Not stealth, cloak. Invisicloak morph grants 3s of guaranteed crit on next attack.
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hopefully they fix this and not put it live that would real hurt nb worse then anything they've done to it as of yet
  • sage2000
    sage2000
    ✭✭✭
    Langeston wrote: »
    When attacking from cloak on the PTS, I am pulled from cloak before the attack, effectively negating the 100% chance to crit.

I saw in the patch notes that the following fix was made:
    "Shadow Cloak:
    Shadowy Disguise (morph): Fixed an issue where the Critical bonus from this ability could be consumed by abilities that could not Critically Strike."

As it stands, there doesn't appear to be any critical bonus at all.

I've observed this as well.
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mayrael wrote: »

+1
  • Millz
    Millz
    ✭✭✭
    Proof? You might be proccing it elsywer ;) seriously though would be interested in looking at a clip
    Brenhji
    PC NA - 400 cp
    (Retired) XBOX NA - 1006 cp

---Say no to standardization---
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Has this been looked at please respond here this cant go live with all the negative actions of late this will do an lot of harm to the community please fix or revert untold change THANK YOU. 1 concerned stamblade
  • Xologamer
    Xologamer
    ✭✭✭✭
    SenpaiNFT wrote: »
    Please, please, please let this be an unlisted change. For the love of God Zos I beg of you let this stay.

daf*uq seams like ur a cp 20 noob getting 1hittet by a tank, atleast u have no idea how fu**ng hard nb got nerfed the last 20ptaches
    Edited by Xologamer on October 12, 2019 10:46AM
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The class identity of NB is having cloak or shade bugged from 2014 to 2019. Good to see ZOS keeping NB class identity!