The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

Gamebreaking load screens when a keep flips, cyrodiil.

MCBIZZLE300
MCBIZZLE300
✭✭✭✭✭
On console there is nothing more frustrating than entering a load screen mid battle when a keep changes colour only to come out of it dead. This issue wasnt always there and is linked to the animation of the keep rebuilding. I feel as if there is an easy fix for this game shattering bug, get rid of the animation of the keep rebuilding. It really should be a priority for you devs as it really puts me and many others off playing the game.
  • Zer0_CooL
    Zer0_CooL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Having a loadingscreen when flags turn or the keeps corners change, is as sure as an amen in the church. And exist for at least a year now. Best hope for a fix i have, is purchaseable one for crowns. :|
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally don't stay in a keep anymore when I know it's getting flipped. I run like hell and hope I get out before I get ZOSed mid combat
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options
  • MCBIZZLE300
    MCBIZZLE300
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I literally don't stay in a keep anymore when I know it's getting flipped. I run like hell and hope I get out before I get ZOSed mid combat

Yeh me too, it shouldnt be like this though. This should be a priority its worse than having low frames and didnt used to exist until about a year ago.
    Options
  • Nordic__Knights
    Nordic__Knights
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya buts what is even wrose is that death recap shows that every death is 5 ultimates used to kill an player we all know can't do anything about it , almost as camp farming but hey zerglings got to get ap somehow
    Edited by Nordic__Knights on October 8, 2019 10:33AM
    Options
  • GreenhaloX
    GreenhaloX
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It also happens in the midst of a fight. This loading screen crap been going on for over a year now. This is pretty much what deterred me from doing PvP (again,) but just made a new stamcro yesterday and had to get vigor and caltrop. Yes, the loading screen popping up still happening. At least all the crazy lagging and weapon swapping issues seem to be better and not occurring. Good job for the ZOS crew for fixing that, but yeah, this loading screen in the middle of a fight and keep raid is too much for me. Hopefully, they can fix this a year from now when I check back into PvP once again.

Man, I just don't understand and still scratching my head on how the hell so many have been doing PvP for years. You have to be on something to be doing PvP for so long. Well, given there are no lack of 420-related players/names running around in Cyrodiil. Hey man, to each their own. If you enjoy it and can tolerate the craziness of PvP, then, there is nothing with that; but damn, not for someone sober like me. Haaa..
    Options
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This patch actually started nicely but I noticed more and more snipe stackers dysyncing the crap out of me(happened to me 5x already this patch way more then previous patch) and getting dysynced while outnumbered waiting 1h+ for one good fight and running the rest of the time either from 3-7 man small-scale groups who r extremely good at focusing 1 player or zergs who completely ignore you some times then hunt you like you have a bounty or something, pvp is only enjoyable as a ganker in a zerg or a ballgroup. I choose to do the last and unless everyone is online I don't bother starting eso anymore (unless for a trial or something) and play state of decay 2.
    Also AD seems to be winning this campaign unfortunately so the red and blue bars have dropped making it extremely tough finding good fights (shout out to TKL get your asses moving and start winning again ffs it's impossible to get fun fights when AD leads)
    So yeah definetly need to be high or drunk to enjoy this kind of pvp.

P. S. And I won't even start with the perma loading screens I get when=traveling from keep to keep via transitus, outer keep wall mid combat when the keep flips, roe south entrance every time..
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on October 11, 2019 5:50AM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.
    Options