Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

When Vampiric drain is a hot thread and wasn't even changed

TheNightflame
TheNightflame
✭✭✭✭✭
what is PTS
  • wheem_ESO
    wheem_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Some people are mad about the Dizzying Swing nerf, so they're trying to make a false equivalency by comparing two abilities that have a damage component and a CC attached, as though they were actually really similar.

Frankly, after the nerfs to Shalks and Crystal Fragments, I'm surprised it took this long to give Dizzying Swing the same treatment...and it didn't really get nerfed as badly, since it's still possible to stun when combo'd with a partially charged heavy attack, which can't be done with the two aforementioned Magicka abilities.
  • KingExecration
    KingExecration
    ✭✭✭✭
    wheem_ESO wrote: »
    Some people are mad about the Dizzying Swing nerf, so they're trying to make a false equivalency by comparing two abilities that have a damage component and a CC attached, as though they were actually really similar.

Frankly, after the nerfs to Shalks and Crystal Fragments, I'm surprised it took this long to give Dizzying Swing the same treatment...and it didn't really get nerfed as badly, since it's still possible to stun when combo'd with a partially charged heavy attack, which can't be done with the two aforementioned Magicka abilities.

Off balance is achieved very easily on most stamina builds anyway. The oversaturated change for dizzy having its cast time reduced was the big issue.

If PTS dizzy goes live it’s dead to me and I’m sure others feel the same. I used it for a good (but buggy) stun and great damage. Doesn’t have much of either left from the looks.

Now if zeninax could fix that awful spear throw spam nonsense that bugs you out, Fire rune getting you stuck in ceilings, and delayed meteors stuns, the stun section will be enjoyable.