Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Undaunted Keys

kitsune_beth
kitsune_beth
✭✭✭
I just got a bunch of Undaunted keys in a free thing in the ESO store, but, I've just gone to the Undaunted Enclave in Grahtwood and I can't use them because the chests are open!? Do I need to go somewhere else to use them? (Dragon Rise Reward Bundle)
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Speak to the actual pledge givers to spend them.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    I've spoken to all of them, but none of them give me option to spend them, just give me missions.
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't seen an option for a store in their opening dialogue?
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, do I have to buy actual chest keys from them? The ones I have are like currency?
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you just use undaunted keys to buy from the store. More undaunted keys spent on one item, the better the RNG in favour of the item you want.

EDIT: I should have added, by "store" I mean a store you access by talking to the NPCs (like Gilirion the Redbeard) as you would to a normal merchant
    Edited by Stanx on October 9, 2019 9:31PM
  • The_Old_Goat
    The_Old_Goat
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the keys are now considered a currency.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you havent completed the undaunted quest at level 45 to sign up for the undaunted, the pledge-givers wont give you the option to buy stuff. Simple as that.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank - PS4 (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, nightblade dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Lightpaw, templar healer - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, necromancer dps - PC EU (Retired)
    Huyen Swiftpaw, dragonknight (no defined role yet)

"Failure is only the opportunity to begin again. Only this time, more wisely" - Uncle Iroh