Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Undaunted Keys

kitsune_beth
kitsune_beth
✭✭✭
I just got a bunch of Undaunted keys in a free thing in the ESO store, but, I've just gone to the Undaunted Enclave in Grahtwood and I can't use them because the chests are open!? Do I need to go somewhere else to use them? (Dragon Rise Reward Bundle)
  • chainlink01
    chainlink01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Speak to the actual pledge givers to spend them.
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    I've spoken to all of them, but none of them give me option to spend them, just give me missions.
  • chainlink01
    chainlink01
    ✭✭✭✭
    You don't seen an option for a store in their opening dialogue?
  • kitsune_beth
    kitsune_beth
    ✭✭✭
    Oh, do I have to buy actual chest keys from them? The ones I have are like currency?
  • Stanx
    Stanx
    ✭✭✭
    No you just use undaunted keys to buy from the store. More undaunted keys spent on one item, the better the RNG in favour of the item you want.

EDIT: I should have added, by "store" I mean a store you access by talking to the NPCs (like Gilirion the Redbeard) as you would to a normal merchant
    Edited by Stanx on October 9, 2019 9:31PM
    Abbe Busoni - PVE Magsorc DD - 810
    Utin - PVE Magplar DD - 810
    Deschaines - Crafter - 810
    Captain Bumblefun - PVE Stam Sorc DD - 810
    Doc Daneeka - PVE Magplar Healer - 810
    The Brand - PVE DK Tank - 34
    Tashtego - PVP Magsorc - 38
    Obsidian Flamingo - PVP Magblade - 31
    Gaspard Caderousse - PVP Stamden - 44
    Rudin Filaro - PVE Necro DD - 40
  • chainlink01
    chainlink01
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes, the keys are now considered a currency.
  • Huyen
    Huyen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you havent completed the undaunted quest at level 45 to sign up for the undaunted, the pledge-givers wont give you the option to buy stuff. Simple as that.
    Huyen Shadowpaw, dedicated nightblade tank.
    Ps4 eu

Bring back saptanks!