The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

LFG - HeavyRPer AD/NA

Weynard
Weynard
Yo.

I've been RPing pretty hard in EVE and SWTOR for years but since grown tired of both games. I would like to get into ESO RP while I'm waiting for Star Citizen but it seems like all I'm looking at for guild threads meet some K.O. criteria that make me close the tab immediately. Sadly, my position within the gaming community I belong to does not allow me to assume officer roles, so I unfortunately cannot start my own guild. Therefore, I have decided to try the other way around and make this LFG thread. I'm very active RP-wise and especially experienced when it comes to backstory creation and emote dueling.

What I'm looking for in a guild:
- Exclusively AD on the NA megaserver (EU members are a big plus though, I'm only on NA because my usual community is there).
- HeavyRP. No exceptions.
- Please have a decently thought-out backstory for your guild. Preferably without typos. Creativity would be nice too.
- Decent Recruitment standards, if possible.
  • Marginis
    Marginis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure if we would meet your requirements, but Magicka is an RP guild always looking for new members. Although we are not exclusive to the Aldmeri, we are based in the Dominion and most of our members reside there. We are heavy RP (we even RP in guild chat, unlike many), although we do allow ooc if denoted like with [brackets], as it is sometimes necessary with a new game like TESO. Magicka does indeed have a backstory, part of it is as told by my character Kha'jiri in game, and some in the guild thread Here. We do not have heavy recruitment standards, but remedying any problem makers is swift, and we do try our best to enforce RP and guild rules while keeping a laid back atmosphere.

Anyhow, if you want to check us out some more or have any questions, or if you want to join, click Here for our forum thread, or contact me (Kha'jiri or @Marginis) in-game.
    @Marginis on PC, Senpai Fluffy on Xbox, Founder of Magicka. Also known as Kha'jiri, The Night Mother, Ma'iq, Jane Shepard, Damia, Kintyra, Zoor Do Kest, You, and a few others.
    Options