The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Alinor Ringtail was removed from crowncrate to resell it in crownstore

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Im sorry but this is kinda no comment...
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was originally offered as a crown bought pet, then later added to the Baandari Pedlar crates as well. Those are no longer the current crate season though.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ringtail originated in the August 2018 crown showcase, not the Baandari crate season. Just because something reappears in a crate season doesn't mean it can't reappear as a regular store release, too.

I can't remember if anyone was upset when the the Dro-m'Athra Senche Cub was briefly sold for crowns alongside the Dro-m'Athra mount, as it previously only appeared in the Dwarven season. Season exclusive to store seems like a stickier gradient...
    signing off
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Ringtail originated in the August 2018 crown showcase, not the Baandari crate season. Just because something reappears in a crate season doesn't mean it can't reappear as a regular store release, too.

I can't remember if anyone was upset when the the Dro-m'Athra Senche Cub was briefly sold for crowns alongside the Dro-m'Athra mount, as it previously only appeared in the Dwarven season. Season exclusive to store seems like a stickier gradient...

I wasn't upset, just disappointed, as I had already used free gems to buy it when the crates came around again. Could have saved those free gems for something else. :wink:
  • MagicalLija
    MagicalLija
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    instead of the bat pet, you know something seasonal, we get a ringtail
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A weird choice, but I'm actually glad to see that they will do this on occasion. That means I can hope (the most dangerous emotion!) that they will re-release stuff I just could not get at all in such a way that I can actually get them.