Maintenance for the week of December 16:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – December 16
• PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – December 18, 6:00AM EST (11:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EST (15:00 UTC)

Alinor Ringtail was removed from crowncrate to resell it in crownstore

WeerW3ir
WeerW3ir
✭✭✭✭✭
Im sorry but this is kinda no comment...
CP1300+
Mastercrafter. All motif, all trait.
Weer LVL50 DK Argonian AD
Honest-Healer LVL50 Templar Argonian AD
Pain-Bringer LVL50 Necro Argonian DC
Eilinwen LVL50 NB Altmer AD
Volanwe LVL50 Sorc Altmer AD
Anianwe LVL50 DK Altmer AD
Ja'arra LVL50 NB Khajiit AD
Vasrjo LVL50 DK Khajiit AD
Attenwen LVL50 Warden Altmer AD
Tannwen LVL50 Templar Altmer AD
Celeb'hel LVL50 Necro Altmer AD
Faranwe LVL50 Warden Altmer AD
Perma-Frost LVL50 Warden Argonian EP
  • Zorrin
    Zorrin
    ✭✭✭
    It was originally offered as a crown bought pet, then later added to the Baandari Pedlar crates as well. Those are no longer the current crate season though.
  • Acrolas
    Acrolas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ringtail originated in the August 2018 crown showcase, not the Baandari crate season. Just because something reappears in a crate season doesn't mean it can't reappear as a regular store release, too.

I can't remember if anyone was upset when the the Dro-m'Athra Senche Cub was briefly sold for crowns alongside the Dro-m'Athra mount, as it previously only appeared in the Dwarven season. Season exclusive to store seems like a stickier gradient...
  • Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Acrolas wrote: »
    Ringtail originated in the August 2018 crown showcase, not the Baandari crate season. Just because something reappears in a crate season doesn't mean it can't reappear as a regular store release, too.

I can't remember if anyone was upset when the the Dro-m'Athra Senche Cub was briefly sold for crowns alongside the Dro-m'Athra mount, as it previously only appeared in the Dwarven season. Season exclusive to store seems like a stickier gradient...

I wasn't upset, just disappointed, as I had already used free gems to buy it when the crates came around again. Could have saved those free gems for something else. :wink:
  • AndrejLeo
    AndrejLeo
    ✭✭✭✭
    instead of the bat pet, you know something seasonal, we get a ringtail
  • Minyassa
    Minyassa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A weird choice, but I'm actually glad to see that they will do this on occasion. That means I can hope (the most dangerous emotion!) that they will re-release stuff I just could not get at all in such a way that I can actually get them.