The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Official Discussion Thread for "#SlayDragonsSaveCats in ESO to Help Pet Charities & Earn Rewards"

ZOS_SarahHecker
ZOS_SarahHecker
✭✭✭✭✭
eb3cd497836c16113ff46e32903fcafa.jpg
This is the official discussion thread for "#SlayDragonsSaveCats in ESO to Help Pet Charities & Earn Amazing Rewards" blog article.

Help rid Elsweyr of its Dragon problem and support two amazing pet welfare charities during #SlayDragonsSaveCats. Learn everything you need to know about this end-of-year promotion including upcoming in-game events, sweepstakes, and rewards!
Staff Post
  • Starlock
    Starlock
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's nice to see a corporate charity PR stunt go to something serving non-human persons for once. I mean, it's still a PR stunt, but I'll take it.
  • Chicharron
    Chicharron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Charity means giving without asking for anything in return.
  • ArchangelIsraphel
    ArchangelIsraphel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is such an awesome event idea! I just wish there was a commemorative achievement to say we participated (is there already? not sure), as a reminder of a fun time (I love doing things like this and looking back on it in a characters journal- gonna take lots of screenshots) but even without it, I'll be participating for sure since I love dragon hunting!
    Legends never die
    They're written down in eternity
    But you'll never see the price it costs
    The scars collected all their lives
    When everything's lost, they pick up their hearts and avenge defeat
    Before it all starts, they suffer through harm just to touch a dream
    Oh, pick yourself up, 'cause
    Legends never die
  • Legoless
    Legoless
    ✭✭✭✭
    At last, a sweepstakes open to Ireland! <3
  • FrancisCrawford
    FrancisCrawford
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If the goal is to reward indrik collectors, then indrik pets should be included in:

Even better, each time you acquire Indrik Feathers or Berries with Event Tickets earned via in-game activities (as in, not the ones you can purchase from the Crown Store), you’ll get one bonus entry to the Season of the Dragon Sweepstakes (more on that below), up to a maximum of 10!
  • HappyLittleTree
    HappyLittleTree
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really LOVE the idea that you combine an ingame event for a real life cause!

Really well done! going to kick so much Dragon butt for #SlayDragonsSaveCats <3
    Edited by HappyLittleTree on October 2, 2019 7:16AM
    Thuu chakkuth lod Hajhiit c’oo? Hajhiit gortsuquth gorihuth thuu gooluthduj thdeitoluu!

XBox-EU
  • SAbor_Duskhunter
    Question: Do the Dragons in Sunspire count?
    Edited by SAbor_Duskhunter on October 4, 2019 7:07PM
    The Reapers Guild are recruiting! We run regular events from Motif Gathering to casual PvP, even achievement earning events. We have a website www.reaperseso.co.uk and a Discord Server we require you to join us on and a Guild Hall and Crafting Hall with all Craft able sets and Transmute Stations. Say Hi if you are interested.
  • dutton613
    dutton613
    Soul Shriven
    how often does the tracker get updated? Looks like the same number as yesterday morning and soooooo many dragons died yesterday.
  • dutton613
    dutton613
    Soul Shriven
    Why is the $ amount lower today than yesterday for this fundraising event?
  • Olauron
    Olauron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dutton613 wrote: »
    how often does the tracker get updated? Looks like the same number as yesterday morning and soooooo many dragons died yesterday.
    If a dragon falls in a desert and no one of @ZOS is around to see it, does it actually die?
    The Three Storm Sharks, episode 8 released on january the 8th.
    One mer to rule them all,
    one mer to find them,
    One mer to bring them all
    and in the darkness bind them.
  • Gune
    Gune
    ✭✭✭
    Will the counter be updated today? During the weekend only the Dragon Rise event counters appear to have updated. The Dragons Slain counter on the Dragon Rise event page went from 20% to 86%, but the #SlayDragonsSaveCats page still shows $4564 raised (the same amount as on 20% dragons slain).
    [PC-EU] PvE lover and Housing enthousiast
    Member of Tamriel Homes, Housing Guild on PC-EU
  • Torwellian
    Torwellian
    Soul Shriven
    Hi folks, i think that's a very good idea, well done Zenimax :) !