The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The maintenance is complete, and the PTS is now back online and patch 10.0.1 is available.

Can I have sum UHHHHH

Victor_Blade
Victor_Blade
✭✭✭✭
Excuse me but can I have some nerf potes please?
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They’ve nerfed the nerf potes so you can have more nerf with your potes.
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭

Ahh if that the case then can I have sum uhhhhh buff potes? Sorry I'm a magplar main and I feel like we have been overnerfed
  • luen79rwb17_ESO
    luen79rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They nerfed PTS so it's staying offline until launch
    PC/DC/NAserver

V16 sorc - V16 temp - V16 dk - V1 nb - V1 temp - V1 dk
  • NoodleESO
    NoodleESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    or maybe some snack potes to nibble on while we wait?
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    NoodleESO wrote: »
    or maybe some snack potes to nibble on while we wait?

Trueeee
  • Victor_Blade
    Victor_Blade
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also can I we have a cast time on stone fist while we are at it? Ahh wait that would create an identity crisis with nbs who identify as the cast time class. T_T
  • MehrunesFlagon
    MehrunesFlagon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Remove all cast times.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can we get a blazing shield that, you know, blazes? atm it deals less damage than radiant ward
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ahh if that the case then can I have sum uhhhhh buff potes? Sorry I'm a magplar main and I feel like we have been overnerfed

To ensure class identity on Magplar we are also replacing all Skills that scale off of spell damage with cast time DOTs and increasing the cost by approximately 52% ;D