The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

So... I built a tree house :)

ZAD1ST
ZAD1ST
✭✭✭
  • G1Countdown
    G1Countdown
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you for sharing! I built a treehouse once too, but it doesn't look so entirely natural and full of life like yours. Your treehouse takes the cake! Great job!
  • Delphinia
    Delphinia
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Such a beautiful and tranquil space @ZAD1ST ! I love how lush and green everything is <3
  • Moon_Sugar
    Moon_Sugar
    ✭✭
    Amazing design, so unique! And the view of the Rift is breathtaking
    Good job! <3
    @Moon-Sugar
    PC EU
    ru/eng
  • markulrich1966
    markulrich1966
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow, have not been there before. Unbelievable, it is the small 60.000 gold Autumn's Gate?

Excellent job!

How many slots does it offer?
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great job and wonderful views! :smiley: The Telvanni furnishings work so well here!
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    What a great design for Autumns Gate. Truly unrecognisable.
    Great way to take advantage of the amazing views. I cant believe you were able to add so much life and detail with only 200 slots.
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    wow, have not been there before. Unbelievable, it is the small 60.000 gold Autumn's Gate?

Excellent job!

How many slots does it offer?

@markulrich1966 It’s a 200 a lot house and most of that in here is logs and trees 😊
    Edited by ZAD1ST on September 28, 2019 7:41PM
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Zypheran wrote: »
    What a great design for Autumns Gate. Truly unrecognisable.
    Great way to take advantage of the amazing views. I cant believe you were able to add so much life and detail with only 200 slots.

Thank you @Zypheran! It was a bit tricky but things like the clothier achievement shrub with the butterflies help
  • Aurie
    Aurie
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic....and it’s great to see unusual builds like your tree house, especially ones you would actually want to live in <3