The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why are my addons all screwed up now?

ttraveler
ttraveler
✭✭
I just installed ESO on a new computer.

I then installed Minion and copied over to the new computer all my addons from my old computer addon directory. Minion found them and showed them.

But ....

What did I miss or do wrong? Where is my data on my old install so I can copy it over?
--- Master Merchant ........... no longer shows the last year or two of my sales. It only shows a couple of days.
--- Harvest Map ..................no longer shows all the harvest nodes I discovered over the last few years.
--- Port To Friends House ... all my house data no longer shows. I hope I dont have to retype in all my friends houses.

I'll ask about other addons another time.

Am I doomed to play ESO on my old computer only if I want to use all the data collected over the years?

Thank you to whoever knows.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy the "SavedVariables" folder as well.
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your reply.

I'll try that.