Maintenance for the week of October 14:
• [IN PROGRESS] NA megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] EU megaservers login – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 16,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can find the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Why are my addons all screwed up now?

ttraveler
ttraveler
✭✭
I just installed ESO on a new computer.

I then installed Minion and copied over to the new computer all my addons from my old computer addon directory. Minion found them and showed them.

But ....

What did I miss or do wrong? Where is my data on my old install so I can copy it over?
--- Master Merchant ........... no longer shows the last year or two of my sales. It only shows a couple of days.
--- Harvest Map ..................no longer shows all the harvest nodes I discovered over the last few years.
--- Port To Friends House ... all my house data no longer shows. I hope I dont have to retype in all my friends houses.

I'll ask about other addons another time.

Am I doomed to play ESO on my old computer only if I want to use all the data collected over the years?

Thank you to whoever knows.
  • susmitds
    susmitds
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Copy the "SavedVariables" folder as well.
  • ttraveler
    ttraveler
    ✭✭
    Thank you for your reply.

I'll try that.