The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Help with the Imperial Edition

abuniffpreub18_ESO
abuniffpreub18_ESO
✭✭✭
I bought the Imperial Edition when it released. I played for about 2 years. Had to quit because of several things happening. Anyway I read that no matter when you bought you could reinstall it without needing a key code to play. Any truth in this ?
  • Lyserus
    Lyserus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    As long as you have an account and password you should be fine
  • Neoealth
    Neoealth
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It should just be part of your account now and no further actions on your part are needed. Just install the game and patch.
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I bought the Imperial Edition when it released. I played for about 2 years. Had to quit because of several things happening. Anyway I read that no matter when you bought you could reinstall it without needing a key code to play. Any truth in this ?

As have been explained it is part of your account. You can log in and check this from website for your account.

https://account.elderscrollsonline.com/

In the section for Billing History you should see everything that have been added to your account and your status.

Just a warning - game have grown i size since then so make sure you have enough space on your storage device. Aroound 80-90 GB is necessary to be on the safe side and double because when you need to download game for the very first time as game need to unpack raw files and make it into readable files for game client. After this process is finished you only need 80-90 GB and then game will be patched each time you do an update or there is a mjor update. From information about future performance update that will soon come (planned to be finished in next year Q1) you will have to do this again as the patching process is meant to be more fluid and there will be another type of compressed files that need to be downloaded.

//RexyCat
  • abuniffpreub18_ESO
    abuniffpreub18_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Thank you all most appreciated. And Rexycat as far as room I think 2 TB can handle it (lol). Thanks again all.