House Nyssara - European Vampire Guild

• basestepneb18_ESO
    We curse Molag Bal, We curse Akray the Forsaker, for we shall feed on their followers. The strength we drain from their followers we will use to conquer and consume our enemies!

We have been abandoned but in the darkness we grow stronger. Together we now stand changed, reborn out of darkness.

We are the children of Lamae Bal, the true mother of all vampires

Just responding to a post on our thread, we are mostly focused on recruiting in the Ebonheart pact territory on the EU server, if you are looking here and are after a more focused (in terms of alliance/server) then check us out Sanguine Coven.
    Grock Stronghold (@Fatmanboozer)
    Leader of the Sanguine Coven
    A Vampire only guild for the Ebonheart pact (EU)
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Since we recruit on all 3 alliance AND on both server i guess it doesnt realy mather
    One bow to darken the sun
    One bow to unite the clans
    One bow to conquer the world and in darkness drown it...

- Prophecy of the tyranny of the sun
  • Sargasso66
    Sargasso66
    Soul Shriven
    So when will the infected guildies start infecting the others?, or is this not the plan anymore? With no website to communicate, I guess this forum will have to do.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    The forums are still in the works. My apologies for the delay. They should be up by weeks end, with any luck.

As for members infecting one another, they're doing just that; though each vampire can only bite someone once every seven days, so it's a slow process.

More updates will be coming soon. Our first large role-playing event is soon to take place; it will be displayed on the forums next week, so stay tuned.
  • Sargasso66
    Sargasso66
    Soul Shriven
    Ahh..ok. Great. The reason for asking is I haven't seen anyone in guild chat
    mentioning anything, so I was curious. Thanks for the response.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    This one still waiting to see who will be choosen for elders duty in the NA guild.
    Speaking of wich shoulnt we announce in the forum that we are both NA and EU so people know we pretty much the only vampire coven around who has a standing on north America?
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 11, 2014 3:01PM

• Zershar_Vemod
    Zershar_Vemod
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm very interested in House Nyssara (NA); just sent an application via the OP's link provided after further thoughts about this guild. :)

EDIT: Thanks for the acceptance last night. :)
    Edited by Zershar_Vemod on April 12, 2014 7:55PM
    House Nyssara (NA)
    Black Market Traders
    Order of the Lamp Post
    Thorn Brigade
    VR15 Nightblade Vampire
  • cala4001_ESO
    cala4001_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Sent an application. This guild is just what I was looking for. Now if I could just find a blood fiend already...
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    The House Nyssara forums are now live. Thanks for your patience everyone.

Potential applicants can also sign up at our forums, so keep that in mind if you're considering joining us.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    To everyone asking about the infecting the reason for the time is because all of our bite are curently in cooldowns. Our own children arent ready yet either so likely by sunday most of us should be ready to share the gift again
    Edited by Kyubi_3002b16_ESO on April 13, 2014 3:16AM

• djthrottle11ub17_ESO
    If possible I would like to join. I am a role player but not a vampire, though I am working on becoming one, but I am a lvl 20 sorc in the dominion.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    If possible I would like to join. I am a role player but not a vampire, though I am working on becoming one, but I am a lvl 20 sorc in the dominion.
    Absolutely, we take in any and all vampires or vampire enthusiasts, so you're most welcome. We can, in time, turn you into a vampire, if you so choose.

Head over to our official website; www.housenyssara.com and fill out an application, from there one of our leaders will contact you in-game.

Thanks for taking interest! I hope to see you in-game or on our forums soon.
    Edited by Pseudonym on April 14, 2014 1:35AM
  • jones52j
    jones52j
    This guild sounds like a great place for RP and fun. My friend and I apped earlier this evening.
  • QueenKT
    QueenKT
    I am interested as well.
  • QueenKT
    QueenKT
    But not on this account name fyi
  • Ravinsild
    Ravinsild
    ✭✭✭✭
    For those in the guild who read this thread: Aba'dirr my Khajiit Nightblade has his bite available. I have not used it this week if there are any interested within the Aldmeri Dominion North American server.
  • Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    Kyubi_3002b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Well @Ravinsild I take it you didn't manage to find someone yesterday we will need to gather some more thralls for the next weeks

• ariella321
    Thanks for the invitation a little while ago. :)

I'm mostly a loner in-game, but will be happy to share a bite later. Still have to level up the skill line a bit.

And if anyone would prefer a werewolf bite, I should have that available soon, too (maybe tonight). This character is on AD (NA).
  • TeliosMadronin
    I am very interested interested and I have app'd to the guild via the forums.

Forum name is not my account name -> TeliosMadronin
  • Gelston
    Gelston
    ✭✭✭
    I sent in an app for NA. I play Covenant, not sure how many Covenant folks you have. I'm a Rank 10 vampire and a VR2, real close to VR3, sorcerer. I'm currently in 5 guilds, but I have a pretty good idea of which one I'm going to drop.
  • cala4001_ESO
    cala4001_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Got my guild invite, but got kicked off before I could accept it. Something I'm curious about:

I haven't found a bloodfiend yet. Is there a way to sign up for a vamp bite?

Follow up: once I get blood ritual, will there be a way for me to be assigned a guild member in need of turning each week so that my bite doesn't go to waste?
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Poopingram wrote: »
    Please be sure to fill out a guild application on our website, as well as signing up to our forums. Look forward to speaking with you in-game.
    Gelston wrote: »
    I sent in an app for NA. I play Covenant, not sure how many Covenant folks you have. I'm a Rank 10 vampire and a VR2, real close to VR3, sorcerer. I'm currently in 5 guilds, but I have a pretty good idea of which one I'm going to drop.
    I cannot speak for the North American guild, but as the European guild leader, I can tell you that we accept all factions, so members of the Daggerfall Covenant are more than welcome, and we always need more of all faction members.
    Got my guild invite, but got kicked off before I could accept it. Something I'm curious about:

I haven't found a bloodfiend yet. Is there a way to sign up for a vamp bite?

Follow up: once I get blood ritual, will there be a way for me to be assigned a guild member in need of turning each week so that my bite doesn't go to waste?
    I'll look into the issue for you Cala. If it isn't resolved soon after the servers are back up, please contact the member who invited you.

We are currently working on our bite request system on our forums, but for the time being, you can either request a bite from a fellow guild member, and see if they have one available, request one on our forums, or edit your member notes and add "B" to them, for a bite request.

The bite system is still in it's early stages, but more updates will be coming soon™
  • TeliosMadronin
    Pseudonym wrote: »
    Please be sure to fill out a guild application on our website, as well as signing up to our forums. Look forward to speaking with you in-game.
    Yup, I applied to both. See you in game!

I am NA though, so it might not be you I speak with as you lead the EU group.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, I applied to both. See you in game!

I am NA though, so it might not be you I speak with as you lead the EU group.
    @ItsMeToo (Nyssara Nor) or one of the other NA leaders will be dealing with your application, and should be in contact soon.

I won't see you personally in-game, but hope to spot you from time to time on our forums! Have fun over there!
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The NA server accepts all Alliances, but our main is AD. We have Leaders in all three Alliances called Elder who will run the Events for that Alliance. Events will include things like, RPing, PvE, PvP, parties, etc.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.
    Balance is a "Bad" thing.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."
  • cala4001_ESO
    cala4001_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm officially in the guild. Applied for forum access.

Heads up: It's about to be night. I'll be in the rift searching for blood fiends.
  • xilix69b14_ESO
    Definately interested in RPing a Vampire. I am an AD Dark Elf Sorc.
  • valgrethb14_ESO
    I'm interested in joining guild. have also applied at website.
  • Pseudonym
    Pseudonym
    ✭✭✭
    Thank-you for your application. Someone will be in contact with you soon.

The North American applications have been temporarily put on hold, until all previous applicants have been processed.
  • ItsMeToo
    ItsMeToo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Recruiting for members in a guild that you have been kicked from for bad behavior is not a guild that I would want to join.

No need for you to respond to this post. Your post has been reported for removal from this thread.
    FYI - There is no such thing as 'night capping' in a world wide MMO.
    FYI - There was no paid Beta. When they launched the game the Beta was over, even if you don't think it was.
    FYI - It's B2P not F2P. There is a difference.
    FYI - It doesn't take any player skill to mash keys or buttons in this game. The ones that stay alive longer have the better internet connection and speed.
    FYI - The game is not broken, it still works. It just has 'bugs' that need to be fixed.

Example: There were hundreds of Jedi and only two Sith in Star Wars. The Jedi wanted, "Balance in the Force" and they got it. Now there are only two Jedi and two Sith.

Is the glass half full or half empty?
    I say, "Get a smaller glass."